(OOC Thread) Storm over Pandora - In Eywa's Shadow

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, February 09, 2010, 05:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanhìyärina'

You all and your availability.  I hate 30-hour shifts.  I wrote my last post in fits and spurts, between running back and forth doing all sorts of crazy work.  And now that I might be able to catch a nap, of course I write some more, finish it, sit here awake when I could be sleeping...

Sign of a good RP, I guess, that it keeps you up reading and writing long past your self-imposed for-your-own-sanity bedtime.  ;)  When you actually get a bedtime, that is.
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Brainiac

Bedtime? Wuts that? Between school, Na'vi, this RP and my girlfriend 9 time zones away, I don't sleep O.o

Anyway: awesome posts people!
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

El Jacko

'Nother post up. Theres a bored scientist in site 24, don't ask him anything too technical, and don't look under the bed by the window. Would appreciate it if someone set off my little present, its about 800yds from the site.

Twonyu, if I ballsed anything up, don't hesitate to gimme a shout.

That is all.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Txontaw

Sorry for not posting in such a long time, I'm having trouble bringing myself to write.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Hawnu UnilTxep

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on February 14, 2010, 06:54:32 AM
Bedtime? Wuts that? Between school, Na'vi, this RP and my girlfriend 9 time zones away, I don't sleep O.o

Anyway: awesome posts people!

I hear that.  Between my daughter, school, EMT, Na'vi, the Station, my BF having night shifts, and my best friend being 8 hours ahead of me [not to mention keeping in shape and chores... along with fun stuff like drawing and writing] I don't know how I find the time to sleep! >.< Ack!

Haha ^^ But, I'm loving this storyline.
Eanataw and Chris are traveling by tree, so they won't set off the trap ^^

Please PM me if you are still interested in the real Na'vi tribe.

Ikranä mokri

thanks el jacko for posting for me they were good post.

my post is now up. just getting a bit of action going but how the hell am i going to get out of the situation iv put myself in i really dont know :-\

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Perhaps you could edit it Twonyu. Instead of having Shep fire back at you, just have him look at you in bewilderment and suprise.

That would make a better springboard for me.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

El Jacko

I agree with Lehrrap. Don't wanna go blowin my cover so soon.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Plus, it would make for a great character interaction point, and could lead to character development for both your character Twonyu, AND for your character Jacko.

Which is importent, seeing as both of your characters are 'new'.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

El Jacko

That too. Plus I need to survive the night, and a mostly unarmed human doesn't stand a chance against 10 feet of blue buffness.

Brainiac

I'll wait for the edit, then post for myself. Oscar doesn't pursue.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: El Jacko on February 15, 2010, 08:56:37 AM
That too. Plus I need to survive the night, and a mostly unarmed human doesn't stand a chance against 10 feet of blue buffness.
Or 5'11" of Blue buffness eather, for that matter. I imagine even a adolencent Na'vi's punch is enough to out a normal human. One with Military Training... well, that's a whole new level right there.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

Thats a point...how tall is blue Jax? (roughly)

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: El Jacko on February 15, 2010, 09:05:47 AM
Thats a point...how tall is blue Jax? (roughly)

Something about 5'11" to 6'2". Roughly.

I've heard talk about Na'vi growth rates and all that jazz, and it appears that they grow a extrodinary amount over the last few months that reaches to 'adulthood', and then even more during the following year.

Looks something like- 5 or 6 foot something, then 8 to 9 foot something, and finally 9 to 10 foot something, usually never getting taller then 10'5".

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

Hmm...should make for a slightly more even match if we were to ever meet...

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: El Jacko on February 15, 2010, 09:12:13 AM
Hmm...should make for a slightly more even match if we were to ever meet...
Yeah, for now. Next time you meet him (if you meet him now) he'll probobly be 7 foot something.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Well, it's your own fault for being a non-descript human, isn't it?

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

Point taken, I'll stick to being invisible. Nobody is now in disguise, please do not attack Nobody. Tbh its bad enough being tall irl (6'5" atm)

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: El Jacko on February 15, 2010, 09:37:35 AM
Point taken, I'll stick to being invisible. Nobody is now in disguise, please do not attack Nobody. Tbh its bad enough being tall irl (6'5" atm)

By Eywa, you're tall. (5'10")

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------