(OOC Thread) Storm over Pandora - In Eywa's Shadow

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, February 09, 2010, 05:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Jacko

Still get towered over though. Theres a dude I know whos 6'11".
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Intresting...

-coughs- uh, anyway, lets swing this around back on topic. I'm going to send Twonyu a PM to ask him to edit his post with the suggested changes.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

El Jacko

Yes, that muchly.

Need some more people to update aswell, waiting on the rest of the Avatar crew atm. I'm pretty much stagnating until morning unless someone comes to talk to me.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

I have a idea for a post, but I need to wait for Twyonu's edit.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Ikranä mokri

yeah my bad i kinda got into it a bit too much i editied it hope its bit of a better springboard now

thanks for saying though guys

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

It's all good Twonyu ;) That's why they created the 'modify' option!

Looks good, I like how you put the frusteration into the post. Lots of emotion. Excellent.

AND, on a side note:

JAX'S TO DO LIST

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

Nice update/posts. Should give an intersting confrontation. Lehrrap, PM me if you want any help with my side of the dialogue/fun

Brainiac

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on February 15, 2010, 11:40:06 AM
Post up :D
and a nice one it is.

EDIT: Post up :p
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Tanhìyärina'

Quote from: El Jacko on February 15, 2010, 09:46:54 AM
Still get towered over though. Theres a dude I know whos 6'11".

I'm late to the height party, but welcome to my life.  I'm not quite five feet tall, and very much done growing.  Yes, there are a few people who are shorter than I, but they are few and far between, unless they're under 12 years old.  And sometimes not even then.
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Nume fpi sänume

Well, hopefully we can extend this part of the story to about Wednesday or so, unless Coyote can post and get the group back to Kelutral today, but I dont see that happening since its a two day trip. Anyways, that's all for me, Alex has nothing of importance to post till we get back.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

We are going to finish up 'Sniper Day' somehow and then move to Hometree. That's my rough plan. If you could call it a plan. More like a guideline.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Wooot. Another post up ;D That'll give Jacko a good starting point when he gets back on tomorrow (his time) tonight (our time).

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Txontaw

Hey, I'm feeling a bit more like writing, so expect a very loooong post sometime today or tomorrow!
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Txontaw on February 15, 2010, 03:20:22 PM
Hey, I'm feeling a bit more like writing, so expect a very loooong post sometime today or tomorrow!
Yay XD

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

I'll get a post up in ~10-14hrs (i.e. VERY early tomorrow), just got back for half an hour then 'moff out again (friends playing a local pub, he reckons he can get us free drinks  ;D)

Nume fpi sänume

Alright, well, im going out for lunch, and them ill be in bed by about 10PM PST because i have to get up at the crack of friggin dawn tomorrow to go to the airport.

Coyote

Working up a post with Ariel & Sek'Mut, just sent a copy to Sngä'i Tìrey-yä for consideration. It'll be something for when the warriors come back from trying to find the sniper. Meanwhile, assume that Sek'Mut and a few of his warriors are with the search party but are not playing a major role in it-- let the player characters deal with it.

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

That's Coyote for you, always on top of the plotline ;P

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

Right then Lehrrap, post up. PM/MSN me to sort out some dialogue, I'll be online from about 4-5pm gmt onwards (so ~9am forum). You can start the conversation, our scientist is still a bit on edge.