(OOC Thread) Storm over Pandora - In Eywa's Shadow

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, February 09, 2010, 05:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikranä mokri

lehrrap i just read your post and had a private lol

"a bit on edge" Twonyu would be quite happy taking his knife and stabbing you in the back 2 or 3 times. but he has reasonably good self control although emotions do seem to rule him.

ill wait for lehrraps next post before posting

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Brainiac

Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Ka'il

Ahhhhhh crap. Sorry I've been gone guys. I've just been insanely busy at my house. (Chores and work and...ugh.)

Has anything major happened while I've been gone?
If the colors that bind,
Were to unwind,
Would I still be safe,
Within my mind?

El Jacko

Quote from: Apxa Ioang on February 16, 2010, 05:34:23 AM
Has anything major happened while I've been gone?

Nothing much concerning Damien, but I've caused a minor fracas.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Alright, me and Jacko are working out some dialog. We should have a post up tonight.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Brainiac

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on February 16, 2010, 07:15:59 AM
Alright, me and Jacko are working out some dialog. We should have a post up tonight.
awesome! I'm waiting expectantly
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Txontaw

Alrighty, I'm starting to work on my epic post!
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Coyote

Good! Yalla-yalla, Chop-chop; I have two posts ready to go once this scene has played out. One that I worked on with Sek'Mut and Ariel, and one in which we catch up on important events back at Hell's Gate.

Two! Two Posts.... Ha, ha, haaa!

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

El Jacko

Nice

Looks like Sheppard might be hanging around for a while, I got some...interesting...revelations in the works with Lehrrap/Jax
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Yep. We gots us a post in the works. Again, hopefully it'll be up 'Tonight', tonight being a relevent term due to time diffrences.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

El Jacko

Well, its definitely 'tonight' over this side of the pond.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

True, but it could be 'night/early morning' when its fully finished on your side of the pond and just 'tonight' on THIS side of the pond.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

Well, I'm usually online for abit when I get up, so about 3am server

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Or whenever.

Basicly, it'll be done when it's done and not a second sooner or later. Savvy?

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Coyote

However... writing here means not writing a post! We's gonna hafta crack da' whip!

Wh'p*tch!

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-Kicks Coyote in the head- Blah blah blah boot to the head. -dodges whip- Post is on it's way, just hold your horses for a few moments.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Tanhìyärina'

Ugh, I hate call every third night... so little time to post.
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Étienne

Such a strange OOC thread. Never found an Rp and it's OOC to be both equally entertaining.

Txontaw

Grr, my dad grounded me from my computer for a while, so my post will be late.  :'(
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch