(OOC Thread) Storm over Pandora - In Eywa's Shadow

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, February 09, 2010, 05:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nume fpi sänume

Quote from: Coyote on February 11, 2010, 03:09:22 PM
Quote from: Sänumeyu on February 11, 2010, 03:02:02 PMYou're really hung up on that, aren't you mate? You just use the [ desc= ][/ desc ] tags.

That rocks. Yeah, I recently found the announcement in the News & Announcements threads. Awesome. That adds a lot of possibilities besides translation; now if a character is saying one thing but thinking something else --a lie, a fast-talk of some sort-- that can be used to give insight.... hmmm....  ;)

Awesome for the purposes of RP, hellacious for editing :P

Brainiac

Just wanna thank Coyote in public.
Dude! I wanna be able to write my character the way you do!
So, thanks. Oscar's a bit yours, now. His funny is, anyway :p
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Txontaw

"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-Goes to read it-

I edited mah post a bit, too, added something to the end of it.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Txontaw

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on February 11, 2010, 10:55:32 PM
-Goes to read it-

I edited mah post a bit, too, added something to the end of it.

Ok. I'm being a bit uncreative with writing tonight, sorry.

Having trouble thinking. Not writer's block yet, more like writer's molasses.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

I'm editing my post a bit more, standby:

Alright, got mah post finished. Whooo!

((Hooray for [ /desc ]!))

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Coyote

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on February 11, 2010, 06:33:09 PM

Just expounding on what you gave me, man. I can help you develop character as you need in PM, if you want.

See, I've avoided bringing this up, but a couple of you already know... I've been doing writing semi-professionally for some years, so, yeah. I can help, and I guess I've had kind of an unfair advantage here...  :-[ But I love working with you guys.

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Txontaw

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on February 11, 2010, 10:58:44 PM
I'm editing my post a bit more, standby:

Alright, got mah post finished. Whooo!

((Hooray for [ /desc ]!))

Thanks for giving me a springboard to work with. :)

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Coyote on February 11, 2010, 10:59:37 PM

Just expounding on what you gave me, man. I can help you develop character as you need in PM, if you want.

See, I've avoided bringing this up, but a couple of you already know... I've been doing writing semi-professionally for some years, so, yeah. I can help, and I guess I've had kind of an unfair advantage here...  :-[ But I love working with you guys.

Hey, nothing wrong with 'previous experience'! Personally, I think it's a major plus, makes the rest of us want to shape up and adds more depth to the RP.

PLUS: It helps to have a Sub-GM who knows what they are doing to a point ;)

And that's what good storywriting is all about, and especially good RPs. Lots of springboards.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Ikranä mokri

hey guys I am going to be away for a couple of days (family reunion :P) If someone wants to Use Twonyu for something be my guest and ill go thorough and post a wall to catch up on monday.

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Brainiac

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on February 11, 2010, 11:04:02 PM
Quote from: Coyote on February 11, 2010, 10:59:37 PM

Hey, nothing wrong with 'previous experience'! Personally, I think it's a major plus, makes the rest of us want to shape up and adds more depth to the RP.

PLUS: It helps to have a Sub-GM who knows what they are doing to a point ;)

And that's what good storywriting is all about, and especially good RPs. Lots of springboards.
Well, mum is a writer, and maybe, one day, I'l reach her level of experience :/
That aside, English isn't my first language, so I still make mistakes, of course.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Post up!

'Cuz we about to shut it DOWN! Ooooooowoh! Can't tell me nothing now, baby I know how to fly! Oooooowoh! Can't nothing hold me down, baby I'm gonna touch the sky!'

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Mako

Ladies and gentlemen, I regret to inform you that I won't have access to my computer for a month. BUT! It is for a good cause. I've got a bet with my mom that I can't do it. If I can, at the end I get a $25 iTunes GC and she'll leave me alone. So I ask that you keep Chris in the story. Everyone has my permission to write for him, just make him sound Australian. Please don't let him die off. I'll see you guys in a month.

Ngayä tsmúkan,

Sänumeyu

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Sänumeyu on February 12, 2010, 07:38:59 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, I regret to inform you that I won't have access to my computer for a month. BUT! It is for a good cause. I've got a bet with my mom that I can't do it. If I can, at the end I get a $25 iTunes GC and she'll leave me alone. So I ask that you keep Chris in the story. Everyone has my permission to write for him, just make him sound Australian. Please don't let him die off. I'll see you guys in a month.

Ngayä tsmúkan,

Sänumeyu
Right! See you back here on the 13th next month bro!

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Mako

Gonna be a long month. I trust you and Coyote to keep Chris in the story. If you ever need me, there's nothing stopping you from texting me, but I know how you are with your phone.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Coyote

One Month From Now

"So, I'm back. What's up?"

[uncomfortable silence]

"Seriously, guys, what's up?"

"Well... there's been a few... changes regarding your character."

"Changes? Like what? I'm sure it's fine, but what happened to Chris?"

"Well... how do you feel about... Christine?"

:o ;)
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Ikranä mokri

LOL^^ we should totally do something like that, for a joke of course

I jk I jk promise

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

El Jacko

'nother post up

Felt like putting Jax in it. I couldn't ignore something that conspicuous.

Will be continued in about 12hrs time, I need to think of the details.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

:P That's what Jax gets for having fun and forgetting that he's in the middle of a warzone.

Lol, just kidding. Good post Jacko.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------