(OOC Thread) Storm over Pandora - In Eywa's Shadow

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, February 09, 2010, 05:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brainiac

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on May 12, 2010, 10:17:17 PM
*Humming a merry tune under his breath, Uniltìranyu lines up the crosshairs on Ikranä's forehead and pulls the trigger, the fifty-cal round turning what used to be a head into a fine pink mist, the body falling to the ground and the black hat blowing away in the wind.* "Boom. Headshot."

((This is why we don't screw with the GM XD))

In any case, tomorrow is my LAST DAY OF HIGHSCHOOL FOREVER! WHOOO!!!! -victory dance- So expect some working then.

Edit: Also, I posted (Coyote, when you have a chance, we should talk), and also, it Haz a flavor.
KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE CLIFFHANGERS ALREADY!
also: cool post, bro :p
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

El Jacko

If you need me to shift my last 2 posts around, to help with the flow of the story, gimme a shout.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-Dancy dance dance- FREEDOM! WHOOOOO! -Takes a deep breath and lets it all out with a sigh-

Cliffhangers are a great way to get other people involved, just sayin'. No fun if you just write it out yourself. (unless you're writing a story)

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Ikranä mokri

lucky bastard- i dont finish my exams for like another month

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Niwantaw

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on May 13, 2010, 03:21:08 PM
-Dancy dance dance- FREEDOM! WHOOOOO! -Takes a deep breath and lets it all out with a sigh-

Cliffhangers are a great way to get other people involved, just sayin'. No fun if you just write it out yourself. (unless you're writing a story)
*appears from nowhere again*
does this mean you are writing your story again?
Only mostly AWOL.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 13, 2010, 03:28:26 PM
Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on May 13, 2010, 03:21:08 PM

*appears from nowhere again*
does this mean you are writing your story again?
Why yes, yes it does mean that. :3

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Mako

Txontaw

Hi guys. I haven't been doing much writing lately. It just hasn't sounded like fun. So you can put me on the inactive list and use my characters as NPCs until further notice.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Alright Txontaw. You're welcome back at any time, ok? We hope to see you again soon.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Ikranä mokri

I just worked out that all my exams fall within 2 weeks, starting wednesday and finishing next tuesday, there really important exams so for the next 2 weeks i will be inactive so please put me on the inactive list (temporarily) and use Twonyu, peregrine, and Alex as NPCs. thank you XD

Brainiac

Quote from: Ikranä mokri on May 17, 2010, 02:48:44 AM
I just worked out that all my exams fall within 2 weeks, starting wednesday and finishing next tuesday, there really important exams so for the next 2 weeks i will be inactive so please put me on the inactive list (temporarily) and use Twonyu, peregrine, and Alex as NPCs. thank you XD
yeah, me too. just finishing this ONE last post, after I finished my f***ing essay
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Mako

Ikranä mokri

well i know in europe its coming up to exam time for a lot of people which could be something. i think people will return if not mayb our GM should send a PM to everybody asking them to return

Tanhìyärina'

Quote from: Sä'nek on May 17, 2010, 06:38:29 AM
Where did everyone go?

Well, I had been working 80 hours a week with three overnight shifts, and strictly controlled access to the internet.  It's very hard to write a whole post on your smartphone.  Once I catch up on sleep, because it appears (heh, can't count on anything, though) my schedule will be better for the next two weeks, I'll see what I can do.
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Coyote

A lot of American colleges and unis are also going into final exams phase. This is typical across many boards-- the Star Wars board I am also on typically hits a major speed bump around this time as well.

I just finished up a huge series of major projects at work so I, at least, should be able to jump back in fairly soon.
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

El Jacko

This is why A-levels are better than GCSEs. I got 3 exams over about a month, in the meantime I'm either on here, Starcraft, revision or a mixture.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Ikranä mokri

Im doing A levels! i am the onlt person who finishes all their exams before half term in my whole year, but at least i get muchos free time XD

El Jacko

I'm gonna guess at AS level, seeing as the A2's don't start for another month.

Ikranä mokri

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

For those of you who have been following along, you might be intrested to hear there is a new chapter of BAP, the most read fan-fiction on Learn Na'vi, up in the Fanfiction section of Learn Na'vi.

Just a little.

OT: It's major exam time. If you need to get something done, no worries, we understand. Just make sure to check back in ok?

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------