(OOC Thread) Storm over Pandora - In Eywa's Shadow

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, February 09, 2010, 05:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyote

Alright! Post up!

Good character development with Nef'Tys and Jax, and we get things sorted out at the new hide-away. Think of a good name to call it, I put in a couple good in-character ideas with "Yavin" and "el Dorado".

Now we can start tying more events together, and I'll work on a "meanwhile, back at the ranch" chapter for events at Hell's Gate.

Also, Sä'nek, forgive my using Chris if you will; I didn't want us to get too hung up on the Site 26 events and risk losing pace again; but at the same time I didn't want him to just be forgotten. If a player isn't around for a post I like to have him or her involved in the conversation in some way just to keep them "on the radar" so to speak.

But now we can begin the road north.

If we start a new chapter we should call it something cool. No pun intended.

Also, go say "Kaltxi" to Hawnu UnilTxep at Na'vi of the Week! She'll be glad to hear from folks!
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

El Jacko

Well, I'll get writing again. Left the last post unfinished, should have it done in a few hours. Then I'll get to thinking of something for him to do for a few months...
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Ikranä mokri

damn you all, i should be revising, not reading and thinking about how to get back in !

damn this awesome temptation

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

El Jacko

Post up, enjoy.

We can rebuild him...we have the technology...
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Brainiac

Sorry guys. I've been telling you I've been "working on a post". Psh. as if. It's lying there, half finished, poking me in the face.
It seems pointless to finish, since the story has carried on >.<
sorry about that.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

El Jacko

I'm sure you could use your mod-powers to slot it in somewhere appropriate...

Brainiac

Quote from: El Jacko on May 20, 2010, 05:17:11 PM
I'm sure you could use your mod-powers to slot it in somewhere appropriate...
True, but it still might take 2 flippin weeks. noone is gonna read that.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Ikranä mokri

I have started to think about a new post, well 2, one for twonyu and one for James. hopefully a bit of character development for james and maybe a little bit for twonyu, if i can think straight

El Jacko

So...we gonna be rollin into a new chapter imminently, or 'Soontm'? I have an important-ish post in mind for Sheppard, which involves the current game-night, and it'd be quite useful if I knew whether to hold back for a new chapter, or just crack on and post it in this one.

Coyote

I'm working some ideas for another big Hell's Gate post. I was originally planning to have it up sooner, but I think there's a wides scope of things to cover, and I want to give folks time to integrate their actions into the morning activities as we get ready. I'm also going to try to link with Tanhiyarina sometimes over the weekend to work on the part where she brings in the Sengtsil scouts.   
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Whoocay, a few things!
First: I got Avatar on DVD (Finally) as a graduation present!
Two: I got a iTouch as a graduation present!
Third (real stuff): I'm working on a post!

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Mako

Gotst to love dem iTouchen. I'm posting from one now.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

I got to say, they are pretty cool.
iTune's sucks though.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Mako

Ahh, give it some time. You'll come to like it.

Ikranä mokri

QuoteAnd speaking of Ninjaed the NotW topic, Hawnu UnilTxep has told me she's naming me the next NotW.

dude ur not supposed to tell :(

also i am holding off post until either the next chapter or until tuesday evening

El Jacko

Well, in that case I'll crack on. Should have a post up in a few days, depends how much longer it takes to write. Expect a small novel.

Mako

I told y'all because you're like family, I trust you.

Ikranä mokri

someone trusts me, and thinks im like family,

yey i feel loved

El Jacko

But you never know...there might be lurkers hidin' in this 'ere forum...

Niwantaw

Quote from: El Jacko on May 22, 2010, 08:24:02 AM
But you never know...there might be lurkers hidin' in this 'ere forum...
*appears again*
what like me?
*vanishes*

notice: 1666.... someone delete the 1 for me :D
Only mostly AWOL.