(OOC Thread) Storm over Pandora - In Eywa's Shadow

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, February 09, 2010, 05:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanhìyärina'

Sorry all, I know I owe a post for this, and maybe before we start the new chapter-- that one depends on Lehrrap-- but Coyote and I haven't been able to get together to work on bringing pongo Ray'iun into things yet.  I hope we can soon, because my life gets busy again starting next Tuesday.  (Not so busy that I won't be able to post.  Just a lot worse than it is now.)
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Coyote

I've been busy but that's only part of it; I don't like to always jump in and do the next entry because I don't want to appear to be running the show or something like that. I want to give time for people to put in their own stuff... but, if people are busy or the muse just isn't striking any matches for them, then things slow down.   :(
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Ikranä mokri

ahhh i think im gonna wait till the next chapter for my next post- mainly because my mind if like mush after exams, also i dont see many points for James or twonyu atm

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Mako

Quote from: Coyote on May 27, 2010, 04:23:21 PM
Nume hasn't even been active here for a month.

Safe to say he's drifted on.

Just in case...texting.

Sad, really.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Hey Coyote, you and I need to get togeather to get the post for the start of the journey and the time skip done.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

sorry I've been MIA... courses started up again and then the con... I should be back though beginning monday.
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Mako

*brushes off cobwebs*

Hello? *echo* ello...ello...ello...

Tanhìyärina'

I'm still around.  Work picked up again and that plus the rest of my life is leaving me with very little brainpower for much more than sitting on my couch and doing the most basic of fiber crafts.  I have a whole bucket of wire and assorted bits waiting for me to experiment with some new wirework techniques, and...

So translating dialogue into Na'vi is...

Well, I don't have to translate it, necessarily... that was the point in the beginning, to learn more Na'vi, but perhaps the story can take precedence for now.  I'm on call tomorrow but hopefully will be able to get something up before the weekend.

Coyote, ma oeyä tsmukan, I might just have to go on without you for this one.  ;)

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Still need to get in contact with Coyote to start the next chapter...

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Tanhìyärina'

Tanhìyärina'

Okay, there we go.  I posted a little something.

I apologize for the long delay.  Perhaps we can combine our efforts and get started on the next chapter soon?

Txontaw

I just got the DVD.... guess what I've been doing all day?

It's kind of motivated me to write a bit, I may post something once I get caught up again.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Ikranä mokri

k should be writing up a little somethign soon- thats if others post

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

No earthly idea what's going on... anyone want to help me plot a way back into the RP pllleeeease? :)
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Coyote

Sorry, fate has been plotting against me at work lately. We are oddly unbusy (this should be a very busy time of the year for us) so now management has decided to brush off piles of unfinished bureaucratic (make-work) projects that have been allowed to fester for months.  :-\

I think I'd rather just be "legitimately" busy...

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

I'm also major apologies peeps.
Minus being able to jump on every once in a while, my internet connection has been... 'flakey' is the politest term I can think of... -_-u

I'm going to get to work with Coyote as soon as we're able to get togeather, and I promise we'll get rolling again soon. Hopefully.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Tanhìyärina'

I hope we can pick back up again soon too.  I've been out of town this weekend but am driving home tomorrow-- doesn't seem like there's been much of a flurry of posting in the interim, though ;) -- and will be checking in and maybe posting too.  If there's progress.

Mako

El Jacko

Well, seeing as I have no more exams for 2 weeks I might get crackin and scrub up another post for this chapter, seeing as ch. 3 seems a short ways off yet.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Brainiac

My exams are done, but I haven't checked here in ages. Is this still alive?
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.