(OOC Thread) Storm over Pandora - In Eywa's Shadow

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, February 09, 2010, 05:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanhìyärina'

I hope it's still alive.  It's too good to let die.  I check a lot for new posts...  I suppose I could post again, but I tried to make my last post a sort of wrapping up for this chapter.

Last I knew, we were waiting on Coyote.  (Ma oeyä tsmukan, win säpi!)
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Niwantaw

*turns up in a mage's outfit*
"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIE."

*casts revive and cure on the RP*
Only mostly AWOL.

El Jacko

Excuse my procrastination, but (for once) I'm actually busy. However, that should remedy itself about....next tuesday, about 3:05pm. Until then, it's revisin time. Can't afford to fudge this one up.

However, after that I'll be able to get back into this...

...Providing we're still going.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Tanhìyärina'

I'm still going.  Who wants to join me can join me.  :)  But I am still going.

Hmm... maybe if our dear GMs haven't posted a new topic by this coming Tuesday when you're done, El Jacko, we can make one.

El Jacko

I don't see too much of a problem with that; after all, the journey north is at the behest of Tseylian. Might be worth giving Lehrrap a shout first though. As far as I know he's still knocking around here somewhere...
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Tanhìyärina'

Right.  I'd be so happy if the whole group came back and we could all write together again.

Ikranä mokri

i am still kicking around- although this is the first time i have been back on the forum in like 3 weeks but i would definately come back for this

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Tanhìyärina'

Calling everyone home!

I've spoken with Lehrrap and he's going to close out the current thread and start up the next chapter.  We can write other characters as NPCs until their players come back.  I know there's still life in this story!  Let's keep it going.

Brainiac

Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Closed out Part 2

Gonna get part 3 up after I eat :P

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Ikranä mokri

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Tanhìyärina'

Yay, we made it!  Just waiting for the thread now, and for us to all decide how far a time jump we want to make.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Tanhìyärina'

Fantastic!  I'll post something tomorrow-- I didn't sleep well last night and my brain is quite fried.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Lol. That would be why there is such a gap in time between the closing of the 2 chapter and the start of the new thread.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

Right then, I'll get to writing a post. Need to think of something to follow on from Shep's nightmare.

Mako

Wow, I kinda dropped off the radar for a while there. Have we gotten some momentum in the story?

Tanhìyärina'

Mako

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

WE HAZ STUFFS NAOW :3

And I'm introducing a new character for those of us still in hells gate to interact with, just to give those characters back there a reason to move to the new area (and to stir up some trouble).

Name: Lehrrap Uniltíranyu
Character Name: Andrew 'Doc' Trillien
Nickname: Doc
Team/side: "I don't give a damn, there are wounded out there who need help NOW!"
Experiance Speaking Na'vi: Doesn't know it, doesn't speak it, doesn't care, there are lives at sake and speaking Na'vi isn't going to help him save them.
Apperance: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg193/vjones60/Anime%20Males%20-%20Men/hottie-1-1.jpg

Powers/Abilitys: Medical Wizard with one of the best field kits in the game and a undying will to protect anyone who is hurt in any way, shape, or form. Expert Marksman with Rifles, Pistols, and Shotguns, and though it goes against his vow to save lives, if saving one life means having to stop another, then he'll do it.
Distinguishing Marks: Has a long tattoo that runs from his right eyebrow, down his face and neck, down his right shoulder and down his arm to the back of his hand in tribal spikes, where a bloody red cross in Light white and blue angel wings sits with the words, "TRÓCAIRE

SÍOCHÁNA

A SHÁBHÁIL AGUS A CHOSAINT

DO CHOMHRAC NA MEDICS, USMC MC 1" Wraps around it in dark red text.
Most Used phrases: "There are lives at stake and you're bothering me with THIS bulls***?!"
"Be quiet."
"I have more important things to do then to listen to you patter on about s*** I already know. Shut the f*** up and get the f*** out of my way before I have to stitch your mouth to make you SHUT UP."
Mannerisms: Soldier in training, Doctor in practice, and pissed off teenager if you annoy him, Doc is not a big fan of idiots, and doesn't like it when you try to bother him with details, as he will be quick to tell you. Will do everything in his power to help someone in danger or hurt and doesn't care much for his own safety as long as he can help someone else. One of his idols was a Combat Medic that never made any saves but did everything in his power to try.
Sexual Orientation: Straight (OOC: 2 on the Kinsly Scale)
Parents: Sari Trillien, Father unknown
Favorite Food: Edibles
Least Favorite Food: Anything he can't eat.
Weaknesses: Has a very low tolerance level for people who don't seem to get that he is a healer and will do EVERYTHING in his power to protect his charges, even if that means killing another person.
Fears: The idea of losing a patient because he wasn't their fast enough or someone finished them off before he could try to help them.
Best Enviroment: Helping others
Worst Enviroment: Somewhere without the means to help someone.
Training: 12 years private medical school, 1 year Pre-Med, 2 years Combat Medical training with the UMSC.
History: Born to Sari Trillien, a doctor back on Earth, medicine and helping others has always been a big deal to Doc, who from a young age wanted to be a medical man himself, following his mothers footsteps. Sari put him into a special Private school that taught medicine and current medical technology and procedures from a young age, putting him on the fast track for his dream.
He advanced quickly and was soon working as a Intern in his mothers Hospital, working alongside her and others to learn everything he could and help save lives.
He joined the USMC at 18, at the urging of a Soldier who saw the horrors of war and recalled the brave Medic who had dodged a hailstorm of bullets, several grenades, and two rockets to get to him and save his life. That story inspired Doc and he quickly sighed up and trained.
He never got to the field however, and retired due to the end of the war, after two years waiting to get onto the field, hearing stories about a brave expert pilot and medical soldier named Jax, who had never brought back a single person but saved hundreds of lives by bravely fighting his way to the frontlines, even if he would never know it.
He joined the RDA to help anyone who needed it, as the RDA desperately needed medics at the time...

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------