(OOC Thread) Storm over Pandora - In Eywa's Shadow

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, February 09, 2010, 05:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Jacko

'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

You're not going to get the chance too, thankfully for Jax, unfortionally for Shep.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

El Jacko

*snap* dang

I'll cut him a wide berth for a bit. As of yet, I got no idea its Jax, so I'm not allowed to drop him. You still got his hooman meatbag?
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Brainiac

Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Nume fpi sänume

Some intense stuff comin up for Alex, just waiting for us to get back to Kelutral

Coyote

Army Reserve duty this weekend, so time on board may be limited.
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSST UP!

Read on, people! Springboards everywhere for everyone!

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Brainiac

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on February 13, 2010, 12:30:43 AM
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSST UP!

Read on, people! Springboards everywhere for everyone!
PM has been sent. Oscar could be involved ;)
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

El Jacko

Nice post Lehrrap. This is going to be fun...

EDIT: POST UP!!! Thank Eywa for Flashbangs!

Ikranä mokri

my last post for a couple of days is up.

Twonyu "u bastard shep u killed my father"
Shep "No Twonyu I am your father"

just say Twonyu is chasing shep for the murder of his father for teh couple of days that im away

EDIT: el jacko would u write Twonyu in for me. I should be back sunday night or monday morning at the latest . Irayo

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

El Jacko

Schweet.

I'll do my best, he'll have to be speaking in <english> unless someone more qualified wants to make up some na'vi dialogue for him.

EDIT: Just a quick note, so far only Twonyu has a definite idea where I am, and Oscar knows roughly which direction I'm off in, so try not to score a lucky shot. Secondly, Oscar is the only one thats seen my face. Cheers.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

One last note before I bugger off until tomorrow morning:

Try not to push the time/distance TOO far for the next ~18hrs, I've got another springboard-y post on the way. Our friendly neighborhood assassin hasn't got to the bottom of his bag of tricks yet.

Nume fpi sänume

Sunday and Monday are the only days that im free to post right now, today is almost all gone with an event, and Tuesday - Thursday evening I'll be away from my computer for another event. Jax, if you could, lets push the storyline for Alex  we talked about along Sunday or Monday, otherwise it will seem out of place for time four days later. Thanks man.

Hawnu UnilTxep

You guys were killing me >.<
I would read and read, then go to post, only to find there was more to read!!!! >.<
I posted a bit for San, hope you don't mind, dude.

Also: happy Val's day everyone!! ^^

And: I love the story line so far... including the stuff coming up!! :D

Please PM me if you are still interested in the real Na'vi tribe.

Coyote

Thanks, Unil! Glad to see you back in again! You always bring a well-appreciated perspective.

Obviously today I got some time away from Uncle Sam, so I put up a quick post.

I'm glad we got Grace out of the way because now we need to do more Na'vi, and we can't handwave things with "Grace translated"!  ;)

I also plan to put more character effort into Sek'Mut. I have been waiting for some good opportunities to delve into him as much as I have delved into his two younger sisters, Aniuket and Nef'Tys, and this provides me some of that. I've looked into his character before, a couple times, but only briefly, and I have had as much interest in developing him as the two females... but Aniuket and Nef'Tys had "immediate plot needs" whereas I wanted Sek'Mut to be an unknown quantity for awhile. Now I think it is time to bring him in more.

Tomorrow will be another busy, so again I can't guarantee being able to jump on. Monday is more likely, at least during the day... we'll see. Otherwise, it was nice to read all this!
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Hawnu UnilTxep

*huggles Coyote* You're amazing.

Irayo.  I've been reading the thread, but not really the OOC thread... lol.  Oh well.  I figured if anything really important was goin on, people would tell me... and hey look :] they did! :D

Please PM me if you are still interested in the real Na'vi tribe.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on February 13, 2010, 04:14:00 PM
Sunday and Monday are the only days that im free to post right now, today is almost all gone with an event, and Tuesday - Thursday evening I'll be away from my computer for another event. Jax, if you could, lets push the storyline for Alex  we talked about along Sunday or Monday, otherwise it will seem out of place for time four days later. Thanks man.

Done and done, we'll push it monday.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------