Storm Over Pandora Sketchbook

Started by Coyote, January 16, 2010, 04:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Hahaha awesome!!

Love both of them XD
Avatar is a movie about a guy with blue balls running through the forest chasing tail.

Nume fpi sänume

Mako

Heck yes. Favorite one is Ariel. Coyote: Note on Chris, dix the scar. Forgot he's an Avatar :P And are you scanning those into your comp?

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Nice XD Love the look on Ariel's face.

Jax's comment: "Well, that just gives a whole new meaning to 'Vaperware'."

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Coyote

Now we have... Oscar Meets Nef'Tys:
Here, Nef'Tys comes up to talk to Oscar, who is on the visitor's platform of Kelutral...

More to come!
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Tanhìyärina'

Wow, these are great.  I love the pictures!  I had images in my head of what our characters looked like, just basic images, but this makes it so much more detailed for me.
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Pff, I love the 'holy crap' expression Oscar has. Tis wonderful :D
Avatar is a movie about a guy with blue balls running through the forest chasing tail.

Brainiac

Quote from: Coyote on February 04, 2010, 06:21:33 PM
Now we have... Oscar Meets Nef'Tys:
Here, Nef'Tys comes up to talk to Oscar, who is on the visitor's platform of Kelutral...

More to come!

totally awesome! Now I have a face  ;D
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Ka'il

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!

*Ahem*

Me and Sanu have come up with drawings of our characters.

Please bear with us. While we're not the best, this is the best we have. =P

First of is my character, Damien. (Drawn by me.) I'm sorry for the way it looks. That's a product of crappy erasers. >.< But, you get the general gist of what he looks like. The thing on his ear is a "targeter", of sorts. It mainly just helps with target recognition and tracking. Nothing fancy.

Next is my version of Chris, Sanu's character.

Last, but not least, is Sanu's version of his character.
If the colors that bind,
Were to unwind,
Would I still be safe,
Within my mind?

Mako

Haha, my drawing fail :P Righto. Irayo ma tsmúkan.

Coyote

I can work with that, though, when I draw stuff. I had a few different ideas in my head when I thought of Damien, that was actually about my second impression. My first impression was a guy who kept his head shaved most of the time.  :-\

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.

Ka'il

Well, my drawing is more of a...shall we say...starter-spot. I need to make him more gruff, more serious. His hairs is close-shaved, but long enough that is has a bit of style to it. I'm just not good at drawing hair. >.<
If the colors that bind,
Were to unwind,
Would I still be safe,
Within my mind?

Mako

Ikranä mokri

no ones drawing of faces can be worse than mine

im not even going to upload them there that bad
although iv done face for most of teh characters dont even ask

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Coyote

Here we go again!

Nef'Tys finds Jax:
Nef'tys finds Jax at the crash site of Brokensword as the akotirina begin to gather.

AMP Attack!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Txontaw

Nice. I like my character. :) Very wild.

You kind of messed up on the hands, though. One has 5, the other has four.

It's supposed to be 4 & 3, but it's not really a big deal.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Coyote

Now we have some fun with Ariel:

Don't You Dare!
Here, Ariel reads Sek'Mut the riot act about how she is to be treated.

Nyah, nyah!
Sek'Mut has been chastised and now Ariel rides out with him; giving Arik a reaction to his comment about her being "as graceful as a sack of potatoes."

More to come!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Mako

As always, great work. I'm going to try something with a picture that might give me a Na'vi version of Chris, but we'll see.

Coyote

Quote from: Txontaw on February 06, 2010, 10:48:38 PM
Nice. I like my character. :) Very wild.

You kind of messed up on the hands, though. One has 5, the other has four.

It's supposed to be 4 & 3, but it's not really a big deal.

Holy cow, you're right-- I totally hosed that. And to think, years ago I made a 40 chapter, 440,-page graphic novel with furries in it, and many of them had 4 fingers (well, 3+ a thumb). You'd think I'd know WTF I was doing with the fingers, eh?  :-[

I'll have to watch myself for future mistakes like that. At least I got Nef'Tys's finger-spread right on the previous page.

I'll have Chris's Avatar in one, so any images could help... or at least any particulars to consider in a description. Otherwise I'll try to come up with "generic Avatar #4" or something and assign individual attributes.

I also want to do one of Nef'Tys challenging Alex to a fight, so anything in particular about Alex would be cool, otherwise... "generic dude A".  ;)

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Mako

Chris is taller than most Avatar drivers and is a little better built, though not much. He's got a choker on his neck that is beaded like this ---o-<=>-o--- (made by Eanataw), and...if I've got anything else, I'll tell you, but otherwise portray him as he is in your minds eye.