Storm Over Pandora - Those Left Behind (OOC THREAD)

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, July 01, 2010, 11:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Mako

El Jacko

What's occurrin' here then? Some progress?

Good to hear you're back with us, Lehrrap.  ;D
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Mako

Indeed he has. And it's an epic post if I do say so myself (which I do ;) )

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

Now we're moving again, I suppose I should work on what's gonna be happening with Shep, Doc and Jinx in the near future.

Which will involve some degree of collaboration. Lehrrap, if you can, give me a shout on MSN some time tomorrow, once I've slept/read up/remembered where Shep was last, and we'll try and hash something out.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Dr M

Posted a flashback post. I might not have much time to contribute in the near future, though.

Brainiac

Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Brainiac

Quote from: Brainiac on September 05, 2010, 06:10:11 PM
I'll be postin' tomorrah =)

EDIT: well, that didn't happen. Thinking I might leave. Character is not much use, has no impact on overall story, and RL is making me cut back on leisure-surfing as it is.

Mako

It could still happen, you're sitting at your computer now aren't you?

El Jacko

Post up!

As always, gimme a shout if anything needs tweakin, etc, and so on...

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Brainiac on September 06, 2010, 11:02:08 AM

EDIT: well, that didn't happen. Thinking I might leave. Character is not much use, has no impact on overall story, and RL is making me cut back on leisure-surfing as it is.

Nuuuu! We've lost enough people as it is T-T

Besides, I like Oscar...

I mean, hell, if you really need a idea Brainiac, have Oscar on the Dragon ready to spring out with the M60 and kick some ass as part of the assault! Then when I drop the hammer, join in from there!

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Coyote

Yeah, we ain't dead yet. Just... resting.

Besides, we're all in a slow patch right now. In fact, RP boards all over seem to be slow at the moment. Sign of the times, perhaps, people have to work harder to stay above water, less time for chillin', and after spending all day at a computer it is understandable that folks may not want to go home and do more of the same.

Wait 'till winter-- it'll be cold and folks will stay inside more (I know I do).
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

True dat.

Winter comes and the rp'ers come out to playyyy. ;3

Good post Coyote. We'll be getting onto work. Soon. Lock and load people! The game is afoot!

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

I'd better get writing something. Provided it isn't my usual wall of text, I should have something done today.

EDIT: Short post up. As always, give me a shout if you disagree with anything.

Brainiac

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on September 09, 2010, 01:29:12 PM
Quote from: Brainiac on September 06, 2010, 11:02:08 AM

Nuuuu! We've lost enough people as it is T-T

Besides, I like Oscar...

I mean, hell, if you really need a idea Brainiac, have Oscar on the Dragon ready to spring out with the M60 and kick some ass as part of the assault! Then when I drop the hammer, join in from there!
Isn't that very ooc?

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Mako

Dude, I went on vacation for a week and look what happens!