Storm Over Pandora - Those Left Behind (OOC THREAD)

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, July 01, 2010, 11:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Jacko

Quote from: Coyote on January 09, 2011, 06:31:53 PM
Jacko and Lehrrap can determine amongst themselves if they want Shep to successfully tail the Dragon back to the new camp, or, if Shep's Samson will be lost during the flight, or... meet some dastardly fate! 

Hmmm....choices, choices...tell you what, you can decide what the people on the Dragon make of it (i.e. my pilot successfully avoids detection/Dragon crew clocks and ignores/Dragon crew clocks and fires a warning/etc, one of the first two would be preferable, third would be interesting) and I'll write around that tomorrow. Large amount of stress going around at the moment over here, so all my organisational and planning skills are out the window until about tuesday.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Brainiac

Quote from: El Jacko on January 09, 2011, 06:41:23 PM
Quote from: Coyote on January 09, 2011, 06:31:53 PM
Jacko and Lehrrap can determine amongst themselves if they want Shep to successfully tail the Dragon back to the new camp, or, if Shep's Samson will be lost during the flight, or... meet some dastardly fate! 

Hmmm....choices, choices...tell you what, you can decide what the people on the Dragon make of it (i.e. my pilot successfully avoids detection/Dragon crew clocks and ignores/Dragon crew clocks and fires a warning/etc, one of the first two would be preferable, third would be interesting) and I'll write around that tomorrow. Large amount of stress going around at the moment over here, so all my organisational and planning skills are out the window until about tuesday.
Situation on the dragon is tense
Who knows what could happen?
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

I put my vote to 'Dragon crew clocks, ignores, and loses their tail before they even leave the north'

Here's why:
1. We're up in the northern area of Pandora. To get back to Hell's Gate and any hiding areas for the Dragon, it's a long trip.
2. We need Shep, Jinx, and Doc up north. They're SUPPOSED to be going to a large base up north for whatever reason.
3. If they go south after the dragon, they are effectively removing themselves from the story  :-\

So as you can see, Lehrrap does not approve, but, if you can figure out something Jacko, I'm willing to hear it.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Coyote

Alright, then-- I will wrap this up and get it posted, all though it may be tomorrow (hopefully morning). I had most of it done and sent it to my email from work but either I didn't send it or it failed somehow. Anyhow, now that I know what the fate of the helo with Shep in it will be, I can simply have Childs and Quaritch decide that the priority is with the people on the ground....

And so shall it be!  ;D
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

El Jacko

Quote from: Coyote on January 10, 2011, 06:36:15 PM
Alright, then-- I will wrap this up and get it posted, all though it may be tomorrow (hopefully morning). I had most of it done and sent it to my email from work but either I didn't send it or it failed somehow. Anyhow, now that I know what the fate of the helo with Shep in it will be, I can simply have Childs and Quaritch decide that the priority is with the people on the ground....

And so shall it be!  ;D

About Childs and Quaritch...me and Lehrrap have had some 'ideas' on that front; I'd very much appreciate it if you left that aspect down to us for the time being. (If that causes a massive problem though, give Lehrrap a shout sometime tonight then PM me about it, so I know what I'm doing when I wake up.)

I almost can't wait...  ;D
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Coyote

Actually, that works well since I wasn't able to send the message to my personal email like I thought I had. I'll wait for your heads-up, then.

[EDIT]: Hey! Ho! Let's Go!  ;D
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.

El Jacko

Right, post up! Feels good to be going again.

Your turn Lehrrap.  ;D

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Poooost up!

Jacko and I threw some awesome together, and a plan is being formed. Ball is in ya'll's court now.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Tanhìyärina'

Ngaytxoa, ma frapo.  I came down with a nasty head cold on Thursday and it's still beating me up pretty badly.  I'll try to get a post up soon.

Edited to add:  Posted!
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Anyone want to work with me on getting Tsamsiyu back into the storyline? I hate missing out and have no idea where I can jump in right now. Rutxe? ;)
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Coyote

Quote from: Tsamsiyu Atsteu on January 17, 2011, 12:24:14 PM
Anyone want to work with me on getting Tsamsiyu back into the storyline? I hate missing out and have no idea where I can jump in right now. Rutxe? ;)

I'll see if I can find where we last saw you... but you were either with the small band of characters heading north, or stayed back at Kelutral. I believe you went with the northern travelers, because the only other character staying back at Kelutral was Na'ama's Avatar, in case we needed someone there for... whatever. We didn't have any real plans for any action back there; in fact the player-characters were going to leave Kelutral primarily because in-character they were concerned that their presence there drew the attention of RDA security, endangering the tribe, so it was better to leave.

Not much happened for quite awhile, and we've mentioned generic members of the Omatikiaya tribe along for the trek north, so at any time you could have been among them.

We've gone north for a long, long way and found a fuel base that the RDA was using to refuel the SA-2 Samsons. Since the characters stole the Dragon gunship at the beginning of Chapter 2, the RDA needs to use the smaller Samsons to go to Sengtsil territory, but they need to stop and refuel a couple times, since they're smaller... so we attacked the fuel base and brought the Dragon to steal the huge fuel-bladder. It did two things-- took away their fuel (limiting their ability to come after us) and gave the fuel to our team (so we have more resources). Unfortunately, it also let the RDA know where we were and what direction we were heading, so... gotta take the bad with the good.  

Apart from that, there are character details that can be filled in but that's about it. The attack on the fuel base was where we took our hiatus and now we're just getting re-started, as of about a week or so ago.

Back at Hell's Gate, there are still two Avatars trapped there. Julia (Warren Childs's niece) was supposed to kill them, but she couldn't bring herself to do it; now she's trying to hide them and find a way to sneak them out so no one knows. She isn't switching sides, but she's been revealed as someone who is not as brutal or ruthless as Warren Childs is willing to be.

Jax seems to have some sort of connection with one of the RDA security guys, but for now only a tiny handful of people know about it: Jax, Arik, Sheppard, Chris, and... that's it I think. Everyone else still just knows that there's a RDA guy out there who has done a lot of damage to our side, more than anyone else so far, what with shooting Grace's Avatar as well as Ariel's Avatar, and tracked down the old location of the hidden drivepod site, forcing Trudy and the rest of the NPC's to relocate it.

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Irayo for the recap.. Tsamsiyu went north with the others... if someone would be so kind as to give me an opening I'd be very appreciative :)
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Mako

Okay, figuring out how to post. Jax, you and I are due for a...talk. ;)

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

I'm busy at the moment, I'll do something after exam season.

Which is Thursday. Can't guarantee I'll be able to think of much other than 'generic flying to somewhere post', but I'll have a go. Plus I'm enjoying watching the fallout of Jax's recent radio conversation.  ;D

Coyote

I can put something up; there were some ideas I had for the Dragon crew, Warren Childs's new project, and some stuff for Capt. Danjou. I dunno if I can get it posted today, but fairly soon.

And if that doesn't spark a flame, then, I have some more ideas to mine...  ;)

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Brainiac

I have some ideas, but I'm in sweden. expect reduced activity.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Mako

El Jacko

Right, bored of seeing the same post every time I log in.

I'll have a refresh through what's there already tomorrow morning and possibly post summat, just to keep it moving and roll it over to page 11 on my phone.