Storm Over Pandora - Those Left Behind (OOC THREAD)

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, July 01, 2010, 11:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyote

Sorry;  :-[ things have not been quite so agreeable lately, what with bad timing.

Even more frustrating is that I actually have some cool ideas and thoughts raring to go-- only a lack of time has kept me from being able to act on them!  >:(
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Brainiac

I have a post ready, but stuff needs to move a little before that.

*sits back in his lounge-chair and pulls blanky over his head*
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-sits back to wait-

I chased off a prospect roleplayer with my spiked-blunt-baseball bat. -sighs- Apparently I'm still overly abrasive with my criticisms -_-u

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Brainiac

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on February 09, 2011, 12:24:29 PM
-sits back to wait-

I chased off a prospect roleplayer with my spiked-blunt-baseball bat. -sighs- Apparently I'm still overly abrasive with my criticisms -_-u
Nah, your criticism is good. It's your baseball bat that's too blunt. Here, take my machete instead. Less whining afterwards.

Coyote

OK, got a huge post coming in a couple hous or so. Guaranteed. Mostly done already, like 95%.

WooHoo!

[EDIT]: Ahh, there we go. Maybe that will spark something.
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.

Tanhìyärina'

Yay for a great post!  I'll get something together soon.
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Brainiac

Post up. A thank you to Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan (yeesh, that's a mouthful) for the editing. :)

Tanhìyärina'

Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

El Jacko

Right, enough procrastinating on my part. Got the morning off tomorrow, I'll actually knuckle down and write something.

More interesting than doing Thermodynamics exercises at any rate.

EDIT: Wrote it, forgot to post it. 'S up now, just a short 'un, have taken some mild creative liberty to keep myself entertained.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

anyone wanna post with me or something? I'm very much lost where I fit in anymore :/
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Coyote

Quote from: Tsamsiyu Atsteu on February 24, 2011, 06:41:24 PM
anyone wanna post with me or something? I'm very much lost where I fit in anymore :/

Well, I did make a casual mention of your character signing off on Aniuket's fully-healed arm... but that was just to keep you in the game. I didn't credit her with any dialogue.

I'm working up something where we start hitting the edge of the strange new land; I also need to react to Jax heading off on a trek of his own... in the next day or two, perhaps.

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Irayo. I'm really trying to get involved again. Keep me posted rutxe. I'm also open to co-posting with other people if anyone wants.

Quote from: Coyote on February 24, 2011, 07:24:04 PM

Well, I did make a casual mention of your character signing off on Aniuket's fully-healed arm... but that was just to keep you in the game. I didn't credit her with any dialogue.

I'm working up something where we start hitting the edge of the strange new land; I also need to react to Jax heading off on a trek of his own... in the next day or two, perhaps.

Coyote

All-righty-then!  ;D

Got another one posted; and it occurs to me, Tsamsiyu , that just reading the last story page pretty much paints the needed picture. AS we enter Sengtsil territory, we'll start seeing more and more strange stuff. If folks have ever been to places like Yellowstone (or other geothermal spots), think of that as a basis...

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Meaning?

Quote from: Coyote on February 26, 2011, 04:59:01 PM
All-righty-then!  ;D

Got another one posted; and it occurs to me, Tsamsiyu , that just reading the last story page pretty much paints the needed picture. AS we enter Sengtsil territory, we'll start seeing more and more strange stuff. If folks have ever been to places like Yellowstone (or other geothermal spots), think of that as a basis...

Coyote

Quote from: Tsamsiyu Atsteu on February 26, 2011, 08:12:32 PM

Meaning?

Quote from: Coyote on February 26, 2011, 04:59:01 PM
All-righty-then!  ;D

Oh, I was still thinking if you needed to get caught up on events, just the last page of the In-Character thread would pretty much get a person caught up, but I realize you're beyond that now, sorry.

For 'atmosphere', Sengtsil territory is dotted with a lot of geothermal activity-- so while it is about where Alaska would be (correspondingly to Earth) it is not all frozen wasteland, but rather surprisingly warm since there are hot pools and even hot spots on land where a person can stand comfortably barefoot on the sparse grass.  Of course, with such terrain comes unusual mineral deposits, so every so often there might be weird splashes of color from various mineral pools, and sulfur smells in places. Hence the comparison to Yellowstone.

Right now our band is just outside the fog area. Once Jax is done meeting Sheppard, and he comes back (assuming he does) we'll head into this weird world. The area is shrouded in constant fog/steam due to the geothermal activity, but once on the other side of the fog we'll be in clear territory dominated by the Sengtsil.

And on that, Tireamokri & I have worked up a somewhat in-depth background and culture on. They have their own traditions & rituals for things like getting an Ikran to ride, since they aren't near Iknamaya... Hopefully it'll be fun to imagine!  ;)

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Ohh derp. LOL.. sorry not been thinking straight....  medical coding classes are killing meee. I hope I can find an opening for Tsamsiyu

Mako

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-smacks San- Stop being a smart alick XD

Gonna have a post up soon. Finally, we're getting some semblance of posting again.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

* Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) sighs, i wish i could actually do this,, its just that i odn't have enough time :*(
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.