Storm Over Pandora - Those Left Behind (OOC THREAD)

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, July 01, 2010, 11:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mako

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on March 01, 2011, 12:56:33 PM
-smacks San- Stop being a smart alick XD

Gonna have a post up soon. Finally, we're getting some semblance of posting again.

Oi! What was that for? *rubs back of head* I was just stating a fact!

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Would someone please take pity on me and help me re-insert myself into the story line? I honestly have no idea what to do :(
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Coyote

Quote from: Tsamsiyu Atsteu on March 05, 2011, 07:37:58 PM
Would someone please take pity on me and help me re-insert myself into the story line? I honestly have no idea what to do :(

Sure, if you want you can contact me by PM and we can put something together.
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Posted. Jacko, you and me need to work a post.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

El Jacko

We do...I'll lurk on MSN whenever I'm at home for the next few days, give me a shout at some point.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

El Jacko

Oh look, a new post!

As usual, shout if there's anything you disagree with. I'll try to be reasonable, I promise.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Excellent work as usual Jackoboy!  ;)

Now come on, lets keep it rolling or you're going to make Jax cry!  :'(

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Brainiac

Awww. Oki ^^
I'll try to come up with something soon. I've been waiting on other people. xp
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

El Jacko

Necroposting lika a boss. Again.

Anyone else still lurking around?

Brainiac

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

I am. But no one has been posting.  :'(

Heck, I'm thinkin' about restarting SoP...

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

Right, exam time (woop). So, if there are any developments on the RP front, I probably won't find out for the best part of about 3 weeks.

Just throwing a heads up. And bumping the thread to raise peoples hopes slightly.

Brainiac

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-sighs-

Well people. It's been a good run.

We really had a solid going on here, didn't we?  ???

But, it's time to throw it in.  :'(

It's either adapt or die, and sadly, we can't adapt anymore. We're too far into the story. And as such...

It's time to start again. I'll be setting up the new OOC in a few days.

I'd write out something fancy in Na'vi, but I'm to frustrated and upset to do so, so I'll say it in English instead.

Rest in Eywa's embrace. The story ends here, but it will be retold. Walk in the Light.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Brainiac

I might not join for a retelling. Too much going on to emotionally involve in something else.

I'd like to thank you all for a great time.

Eywa ngahu, my friends.

Coyote

Yeah, I'm sorry... between Army Reserve duty, work demands, and family life stuff I just have not been able to keep up. And that sucks, because this has been one of the most enjoyable character-based RPs I've been involved in. Almost all my online activity has been cut down to nothing, even newsboards I used to be regular on I just don't have time for anymore.

Aaaargh! Reality sucks.
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.

Brainiac

El Jacko

Well, it still exists, even if it isn't active. Nothing stopping you from dropping a post in if you have time/feel like it. I still lurk around, if anything gets moving I'll be one of the first to post back.

Coyote

Quote from: El Jacko on July 05, 2011, 05:18:37 PM
Well, it still exists, even if it isn't active. Nothing stopping you from dropping a post in if you have time/feel like it. I still lurk around, if anything gets moving I'll be one of the first to post back.

That's a good point, and there is a tiny, tiny chance we can pick up where we left off. I really, really loved the characters and thought this was a very credible alternate universe that tapped into the same themes. I know a lot of former participants have probably dropped off for good, but... hmmm... One thing I'm going to do is switch to a new Army Reserve unit that doesn't demand so much of my precious little spare time.

I recently saw Avatar again and really missed this story, and I was thinking of doing some chopping & editing and finishing it as a fanfiction, if none of the original participants were to return.

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Niwantaw

I may not be one of the original ones but I still be a-lurkin' here.
Only mostly AWOL.