Storm Over Pandora - Those Left Behind (OOC THREAD)

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, July 01, 2010, 11:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyote

I should be able to get something posted tomorrow!  :D
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Tanhìyärina'

Quote from: Coyote on July 13, 2010, 08:34:42 PM
I should be able to get something posted tomorrow!  :D

I took the liberty of setting up your entrance for you.  :)
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Coyote

The group is now faced with a minor conundrum; we also have a potential mission for the Dragon and we can do stuff with folks at the Remote Site riding along if anyone wants.

We see Julia wavering in her decisions as she realizes she's in over her head, but what will she do about it?

...and don't worry, I haven't forgotten Quaritch and Childs themselves. There will be an escalation on their part very soon...  ;D ;)
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-Grins wildly- THIS IS MY KIND OF PLAN! -Fistpump-

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Coyote

Alright, the Remote Site crew will be on board, and this is an opportunity for folks to cross from Remote Site crew to Field Crew or vice versa if they see fit (coughcough*Oscar* -- ;))

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Mako

El Jacko

I sense an opportunity to dive in!

Providing no-one already has plans for Sheppard or the Dragon gets out completely unnoticed.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Coyote

Last we saw Shep, he was back at Hell's Gate, yes? I actually may have a place for him after all...

We need a "Dr. Evil" smiley!  ;D

Lemme shoot ya a PM with... a tiny amount of detail that might help place Shep in action....

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Niwantaw

I've kinda had no idea of what to do...

I haz had the dumb for the last few weeks...
Only mostly AWOL.

Coyote

Quote from: Tawtewng on July 20, 2010, 03:47:17 PM
I've kinda had no idea of what to do...

I haz had the dumb for the last few weeks...

Hmmmm..... looking at where you are last post, and character profile.... there could be use for some "security elements" up north.

Was your guy ever able to figure out that AMP suit..?  ;)

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Niwantaw

if by work it out you mean manage to bounce down the hill without seriously injuring himself yes
if you mean actually manage to be able to stay upright in one... nope.
Only mostly AWOL.

Coyote

Okay, well... there's always a need for Infantry!  :D

And... security elements of Childs's new airborne transport, which will be revealed soon (and I may be able to revive the Sketchbook with a picture of it, too... hmmm....)

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Mako

For the record, and I'm not trying to steal our thunder, but there's a new RP for the semi-Halo interested.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Sä'nek on July 20, 2010, 06:55:31 PM
For the record, and I'm not trying to steal our thunder, but there's a new RP for the semi-Halo interested.
Oìsssssssssssssssssssss!

... sorry its just that I always feel that halo is overrated...

and there's also another RP... thats still in the prestart stages... but you might want to take a look at that too...

anyway back on topic: I might have an idea... maybe...
Only mostly AWOL.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Just don't forget to post here ok? ;)

POSSTTTT UP!

Now what could Childs be up to I wonder...

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Mako

Oh I won't. You guys are like family, and family first.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Good to hear.

-Takes a deep breath and falls back- Two weeks down! Whooo! So far so good! The College train is a rollin'!

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Mako

Yeah? How is it?

(You and your screwy time-zone ate messing with me ;) )

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

So far so good. Homework's a breeze but some of the odder assignments are annoying as all get out.

((It's not a screwy timezone (though that is part of it) and more of a screwy sleep-patter. Insomnia, it's a b****))

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Mako

Nice, nice.

(((I feel ya mate.)))

I've been having sooo much fun with [you].

Tehe ;)