Storm Over Pandora - Those Left Behind (OOC THREAD)

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, July 01, 2010, 11:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twi

EDIT: Nevermind. That little  [ you ] confused me.

El Jacko

Quote from: Sä'nek on July 22, 2010, 12:39:50 AM
Nice, nice.

(((I feel ya mate.)))

I've been having sooo much fun with [you].

Tehe ;)

Nice...interesting (if slightly pointless) feature

Also, broken link. Try again.  ;D

On an unrelated note, I'll have something posted "Soontm"
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Brainiac

I'll post someday, too p:
asap, ackshully, but I've actually got a job in, (which could earn me something between three- to seventhousand euros. So yeah :p

anyways, I'll be back.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

El Jacko

Short post up, feel free to go off on a tangent.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Ikranä mokri

unfortunately i dont think that i can continue, would totally love to but my time on the forum has been steadily dwindling and now i only check when i get emails(which isnt that often) please do with twonyu as u will. i hope you enjoy the rest of ur lives as i am planning on finally starting mine (BCU qualifications and drama school here i come)

see ya guys, ur like the online siblings i never had, but then had then lost again.

bye

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Mako

Brainiac

Coyote

I'm struggling to get another post up-- please be patient, I'm not abandoning anyone but it's been difficult in Real Life again. (Imagine that!)

It's frustrating, especially since I have a lot of ideas ready to go!

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Brainiac

Okay, guys, I'm going to have to go say the same thing here. I have a job I can't tell you about because of a non-disclosure contract, and not enough time.

I'll check up here, but expect lessened activity. even more than usual, I mean.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Tanhìyärina'

Might as well put in my two cents too-- I'm still in, but on a road trip looking for a new job.  Computer access is a bit limited but I will try to post when I can.
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

:o

Come on people! Jax is practically ripping his tail off waiting for ya'll! Danger's got some plans and he plans to implement them, and no one is posting :/

Even if you don't have a time to post, if you find yourself with some time and no computer, no worries, grab a pen or pencil and some paper and start writing. Just type it up and in later when you got a moment :3

Sorry if I sound kinda pushy, I just wanna see some posters :3

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Mako

I just don't quite know how to post atm.

EDIT: Waaitt...ideas are forming *evil grin* Jax?

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-whistles- You'll just have to post and find ouuutttt.... -singsongy voice-

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Me 'n Sán are working on a combo post. First half is up.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Niwantaw

Right sorry about not posting.
I've been away over the weekend and before that had no Ideas...
Now... Time will tell. Sooner or later time will tell.
Only mostly AWOL.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

It's all good Tawtewng. Just post whenever you can :3

Post post post! Jax is finally back in the game and I want to keep this story a-rolling!

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

El Jacko

Just waiting on time to move on in the story, once it hits something near dawn I'll whip out the good keyboard and type summat up. Hopefully with some input from Lehrrap and Tawtewng.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-nods- As soon as SAN REPLIES TO MY BLOODY IM SO WE CAN FINISH UP THE SECOND PART OF THE BLOODY POST then it'll hit dawn (I'mma call it 0430 HRS) Jack.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Coyote

Seems we've all hit a rut of bad luck.

My workplace came down hard on unauthorized internet use, and at one point I even got hauled in for what they called a "counseling" which actually turned out to be three levels of my chain of command yelling at me and threatening me with immediate firing. While my "unofficial" internet use at work is high compared to some others, the real problem is that I have a supervisor who is not competent to be in charge of people and doesn't like me-- so she uses my being on the net as a lever to take a swipe at me.

Anyhow, long story short the way it was handled was very bad, and the last two weeks have been a tense standoff between various levels of HR and our Union getting involved on my behalf. Finally, I got an apology about the unprofessional conduct, but, I still have to stay off the unofficial websites while at work. Hence my recent silence.

This weekend's Army Reserves for me, so I am not able to do much to get caught up now, but I'll get something in at some point.
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.