Storm Over Pandora - Those Left Behind (OOC THREAD)

Started by Lehrrap Uniltìranyu, July 01, 2010, 11:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

THE NEW OOC thread for CHAPTER 3

Sweet.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

El Jacko

One minor point: can you put '(ooc thread)' at the start like the last one, so I can tell this apart from the story thread on my phone. Cheers
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Mako

We're finally rolling again but I feel like we're leaving people behind. Aptly named chapter. Moment of silence.

Ikranä mokri

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-Throws a few grenades and a M80 for some sound- Ka-BOOOOOOM

And thank you.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Tanhìyärina'

Yeah, maybe we should send a PM to those who were part of this but aren't anymore, to see if they want to come back, or if they're even still interested.

There are some of us not left behind, though, despite the title.  ;)
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Mako

Just a few of us though. Oh well, maybe we should take a recruiting run?

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

A recruiting run would be good. I'll put you in charge of that Sän.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Ikranä mokri

where should we recruit from? cause i can do it off the boards on some RP sites i know

Tanhìyärina'

This post has been removed by the author.

I am sorry for any offense I have caused.
Fitseng lu oe, tìftia kìfkeyä seri.

Ikranä mokri

aye but we have our AWESOME GMS to stop those sorta people getting in- and im sure i could find a couple that might join

Niwantaw

Would love to join - crap RPer therefore won't join. :(
Only mostly AWOL.

Mako

Lehrrap will be the judge of that, you ought to give it a shot anyway.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Let ME be the judge of that Tawtewng. We have some first time or imperfect RPers here.

Just send me a character profile based on this layout and we'll talk.

CHARACTER LAYOUT: Copy paste this into a PM and send it too me with the information you wish to use for your character.

Name: ((User name that is.))

Character Name: ((Name of your character goes here. Nicknames or what you want your character known as goes in "" marks))

Species: ((Human or Na'vi. No half-breeds or anything, just Human or Na'vi.))

Team or Organization:

Age: ((How old your character is / Total age due to 5 years of Cryo travel))

Appearance: ((What do you look like? Pictures are acceptable, but no chibis or anything. Realistic pictures PLEASE.))

Abilities: ((What are you good at?))

Distinguishing Marks: ((Scars, tattoos, specialty clothing items, etc...))

Most-Used Phrases: ((What do you say often? 'Aye' 'Neh' 'OI' and other such things do count.))

Mannerism: ((How do you act?))

Sexual Orientation: ((Rate on a scale of 1-5, one being straight, 3 being bi, and five being homosexual))

Parents:

Family:

Favorite Food:

Least Favorite Food:

Weakness(es):

Fears:

Best Environment:

Worst Environment:

Significant History:

-----------------
And anywhere, as long as they are willing to be active and accept that I have a plan Sän.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Sä'nek on July 01, 2010, 08:37:56 PM
Lehrrap will be the judge of that, you ought to give it a shot anyway.
Damn it Sän, there you go again, reading my mind. I told you to stop that.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
-----------

Mako

Coyote

Hey, all... sorry I haven't been here lately.

It started as me simply wanting to stay out of the way for a bit, because it felt like I was doing a lot of the writing. I'm not saying that to accuse others of not writing, I'm just pointing out that we hit a rut and I was doing a lot of writing, and I wanted to avoid people thinking I was somehow trying to "take over"-- I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to get caught up and re-integrate.

However, what was going to be me stepping out for about a week turned into a major disaster.

There has been a major re-shuffling at my job; I used to have a private office in the back of the building and was pretty much free to set my own schedule as I pleased. As long as I produced results, there were no problems, even though people knew I spent time on these boards.

Then, one day, our overall, district-level director for the entire Mountain West came barging in and decided that he wanted the prestige of having our office host a... well, let's just say it is a "special" machine that requires a lot of security measures. My records room (and office) was one of two possible places to put the system. The other room would have required $2000.00 worth of upgrades to make the walls and such reinforced to "properly secure" the system.

So.... guess what?

I get assed out of my office and put in a shared cubicle. I am still responsible for everything that happens in a room in which I now no longer have any direct, physical sight of; how wonderful! I now have supervisors and other busybodies walking right past me constantly, and while most don't really care there is one (my direct supervisor, unfortunately) who has decided that because she is a workaholic, everyone in her department should be a workaholic, too. So if I don't appear "sufficiently busy" enough, she finds stupid, frustrating, time-wasting projects to do.

Needless to say, I am seeking greener pastures, but for now I am going to continue where I'm at since the job market in general is horrible.

So, there is my tale, and it is a sad one. I am slowly trying to re-integrate myself into various boards and stories that I was involved in, but I probably will not be able to participate with as much easy free time as before. I'm getting to know the "pattern" of my new work station, and I have a developing sense of when I need to "look busy" and when I can expect periods of non-interruption.

So hopefully I can get back into this, which it has been my regret to see taken from me weeks ago.

Now, I shall get caught up on what has transpired and hopefully get involved once again!   
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Niwantaw

I'll go have a rummage and see what my brain can come up with for a character...
Only mostly AWOL.

Coyote

Hey, I'll actually have a post up before tonight is done. Fairly good sized one, too!  :D
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.