Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP OoC Thread

Started by ShadowMainZERO, March 22, 2010, 11:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on March 26, 2010, 11:25:42 AM
I already had made up something to say and now i have to wait

This would be my post

Jack looked around and then looked back at Samothius.
''Let see on the map how it will takes us until we are at Hell's Gate.''
*Jack takes out his map of Pandora which is standard for any soldier on Pandora*
''....We need to walk....3 days! 3 days walking and then we are at Hell's Gate.''
*Jack put his map back in his pocket*

Q: is it alright about the map? And can my character have a 92Fs? I should have a sidearm, to defend myself when i might get attacked and cannot use a weapon like my M4A1 SOPMOD

You can start and both the map and sidearm. Just make sure to add the sidearm to your character sheet.

Also, this is more of a request then something that is necessary, could you post your character's actions in paragraph form like you were writing your book? It makes everything look better.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Yeya Swizaw

Quote from: tawtute akawng on March 26, 2010, 12:15:40 PM
do not fear - the sarge is here!
AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!! FEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to do it.
"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I think we are at the point were Fire Team Alpha should both say something...
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

I made signatures for Team Alpha and Team Bravo, as an example but i kinda like it! I make it with url , cuz when i put it here it gets smaller and the resolution we come below it, i will edit this message

ShadowMainZERO

The one thing I was wondering about this whole thing: Now what?

EDIT: Irayo for the pics, ma TxaSkx.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Yeya Swizaw

Improvise! Make it up as we go along!

And I was thinking we should probably make one thread for each team, until we join up.

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Yeya Swizaw on March 26, 2010, 12:40:32 PM
Improvise! Make it up as we go along!

And I was thinking we should probably make one thread for each team, until we join up.

What if we end up with 50 teams?

Yeya Swizaw

ShadowMainZERO

Yeya Swizaw

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng ( Fire Team Bravo ) on March 26, 2010, 12:32:06 PM
I made signatures for Team Alpha and Team Bravo, as an example but i kinda like it! I make it with url , cuz when i put it here it gets smaller and the resolution we come below it, i will edit this message

Maybe you made the pictures really too big, so they don't fit and it shrinks them.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Yeya Swizaw on March 26, 2010, 12:45:35 PM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng ( Fire Team Bravo ) on March 26, 2010, 12:32:06 PM

Maybe you made the pictures really too big, so they don't fit and it shrinks them.
I was thinking about! I read somewhere the maximum is 500x100

ShadowMainZERO

Seriously, what are we supposed to do? Get attacked by a palulukan?

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Yeya Swizaw

Txantslusam Skxawng

Thats the same thing i do with my book, when im writing im thinking ''This chapter is kinda short, i need something else in it'' and while im writing, im getting new ideas for in my book and i just put them in it

Txantslusam Skxawng

The new smaller signatures!

Edit: wtf! i still have the same problem

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Yeya Swizaw on March 26, 2010, 12:49:51 PM
Just do whatever comes into your head ;)

That's going to be hard for me. I usually plan everything out to some degree.

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng ( Fire Team Bravo ) on March 26, 2010, 12:51:54 PM
Thats the same thing i do with my book, when im writing im thinking ''This chapter is kinda short, i need something else in it'' and while im writing, im getting new ideas for in my book and i just put them in it

Do you read over what you typed and make sure it makes since? Don't you plan anything at all?

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng ( Fire Team Bravo ) on March 26, 2010, 12:56:20 PM

Ask and admin or something.

Yeya Swizaw

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng ( Fire Team Bravo ) on March 26, 2010, 12:56:20 PM

Try uploading them to somewhere else, like the gallery here. Maybe it's imageshack that fails.