Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP OoC Thread

Started by ShadowMainZERO, March 22, 2010, 11:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMainZERO

Zelenal and Jack won't be there (more drama).

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on March 31, 2010, 03:19:43 PM
sorry have to do this
my theme - Hell march (RA1)
Guess i wont stay behind with the new rage

Jack's Theme - Exodus ( Hans Zimmer & Lorne Balfe )
( Jack's Backup-theme - The Ride Of The Valkries ( Wagner )
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

ShadowMainZERO

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

ShadowMainZERO

TITLE SYSTEM:

Okay, here is one of the two ideas that I had. The first is a Title system. What that is titles that our characters can receive through missions. When something happens to one or more of the characters in the RP and we, the Original Four deem it important enough, we will give your team a mission. Upon completion your character earns a title. This can upgrade a power (ex Zelenal's Healing Light into Celestial Light) or give you a new ability. It could do other things if you guys have any ideas.

TRANSFORMATION/COPYCAT:

The first, transformation, is a perk for mages. It allows them to transform into something else. It can change everything but their name, backstory, and [deac=They couldn't look like someone else but they can look like animals]appearance[/desc]. Titles will change/be removed (you would have to get new ones for it) and if we do use the title system then you might need a title equipped in order to transform. You would only get one transformation per title (if we allow that title to transform).

The second, copycat, is a perk for techs. It allows them to look lie anyone else and isn't limited to titles. Everything else would stay the same.

What do you think?

Niwantaw

no to the copycat but the titles sound like a good idea
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Its too much information for me, but im a tech so i dont need to worry about a mage perk. But the idea seems good and did you took Copycat from MW2

ShadowMainZERO

Yeya Swizaw

"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

ShadowMainZERO

So, are they good ideas? No objections or anything?

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Yeya Swizaw

"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 01, 2010, 12:01:49 PM
i don't like the copy cat thing

What don't you like about it? Want it to be almost exactly like Transformation without the class/ability/weapon change?

Niwantaw

i just don't like the idea of being able to almost freely chop and change your class and i ment the whole transformantion/copycat thing
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 01, 2010, 03:55:03 PM
i just don't like the idea of being able to almost freely chop and change your class and i ment the whole transformantion/copycat thing

Well, there would be limits. One: Only certain Titles allow you to transform. Two: You could only transform then revert back once every two pages or something.

Also, I added Titles to the character sheets. Time for an update guys.

Niwantaw

just to get some titles involved- lets make a poll -who is your favorite character (no voting for yourself!!)  -
reward - Mr popular
effect - (open to suggetions)
what do you think?
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

That would be hard. If we had enough characters for a "Mr. Populaur" Title then sure. But how would we get people not involed in the RP to vote? Put up a Poll?

Niwantaw

yes do you better make it as i will forget someone..
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Of course we don't have enough members yet.Do you have any idea as to what it would do?

Niwantaw

something that is based on charisma like i dunno..
maybe can befriend some animals?
Only mostly AWOL.