Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP OoC Thread

Started by ShadowMainZERO, March 22, 2010, 11:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txuraeyktan

take effect of shock. yes there would be pain but the shock would dull it. a lot.
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: txureyktan on April 03, 2010, 06:46:21 PM
Quote from: Zelenal on April 03, 2010, 04:37:44 PM
Quote from: txureyktan on April 03, 2010, 04:31:21 PM
Quote from: Zelenal on April 03, 2010, 02:49:23 PMOh, and this is a REALISTIC RP. Your character wouldn't have been ae to walk after being shot in the leg.Honestly, he probably would have bleed to death.
Dude, sorry to tell you you can walk after getting shot in the leg. my grampa fought in war and got hit in leg. he said it was hard as "fing hell" to walk but he could do it. by the way gimmie back my ammo i ddnt shoot him.....yet

You could still bleed to death though. There is no safe place to shoot someone. I ment to say "probably wouldn't". Zelenal took it so you wouldn't shoot him.
yea that makes more sense. as long as he didnt hit the vein he would be fine.

But the chances being shot in the leg by a .50 cal and it not hitting an artery is rather slim though.

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 03, 2010, 06:54:05 PM
hey something called pain would probbably come into effect there
i mean a rough estimate of the calaber of the M30 would put in at a .50 HMG so if one hits you
you ain't going anywhere

So true.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Txuraeyktan

Txuraeyktan

yo i gotta go take a shower ( be back on 15 mins )
i planning in staying on comp for nother 45 mins or so after then getting on my phone
in my bed till i fall asleep so dont leave or ill fall asleep (<== its the way i roll)

Emtokay

hope im not too late to join a team and im new to this thing so what do i do?
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 03, 2010, 06:54:05 PM
hey something called pain would probbably come into effect there
i mean a rough estimate of the calaber of the M30 would put in at a .50 HMG so if one hits you
you ain't going anywhere
I thought it shoots .30 ( from a browning ) but it would still kill you, but then its god modding
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Emtokay on April 04, 2010, 01:49:35 AM
hope im not too late to join a team and im new to this thing so what do i do?
Their are three teams

Two human teams and one Na'vi team
Humans:
Fire Team Alpha ( Zelenal and Tawtute Akawng )
Fire Team Bravo ( Txantslusam Skxawng, Yeya Swizaw and Txureyktan )
Na'vi:
Hufwelì'yu Clan ( Letxepa Tirea and Atan Aylaru )

Niwantaw

just going on scale i think it's .50

anyway Emtokay it's not even nearly too late to join so once you have made you character just think of a sutibly cunning way for for character to meet with the others
[hint]samothius and jack are heading to hells gate meet them there maybe? if you want to join up with them or[/hint]
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

How did Hermit see a lot of bodies? There was only one left after Zelxion's (Zelenal's Superpowered Evil Side) rampage. The rest were disintegrated. Also that one body and all of those arrows would be right in front of the outpost.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txantslusam Skxawng

He is offline for atleast 7 hours, so when he is back, we will just tell him to edit his post. But he told me on MSN, i could control his character like, by just saying that he follows my character.
Does anyone else here has MSN?

ShadowMainZERO

Who, exactly are we waiting for? Also, do NO ONE have any ideas what-so-ever? No ideas for Titles or the plot or anything?

ShadowMainZERO

So, how are we going to "rescue" Tian?

Niwantaw

we need an  extra person who helps blackbird from the inside (tians teacher maybe)
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

You mean, in order to get you out we are going to need a new member?

Niwantaw

no it's just an idea and i though we might persuade Aykerusey mì Terìran to join in (maybe)
Only mostly AWOL.

Emtokay

maybe they could take the posistion of my old student who becomes tians new teacher who helps me on the inside

Emtokay

oh and im not going to be on for most of the day

ShadowMainZERO

How else can we rescue him? And how is he going to get his memory back?

Niwantaw

to how he could get his memory back i can suggest 2 things
1) he doesn't
2)they return with him to the outpost and he stumbles across something from his past. then he remembers
3)he starts to remember fragments and slowly he pieces together his past
Only mostly AWOL.