Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP OoC Thread

Started by ShadowMainZERO, March 22, 2010, 11:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMainZERO

1) Intriguing but I'm not entirely sure as to weather we should or not.
2) Seems a little cliched but if you wish.
3) Whatever you wish.

It's your choice. Just wanted to know what you had planned. We should seriously talk about what we are going to do here. Especially major things. Doesn't mean it won't happen. It just prepares everyone and lets us work things out.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

we should but "beto" is just writing whatever come to his head in the first 5 seconds (how the hell do you attach another barrel to a gun to double the rate of fir without eventually just gluing two guns together?!??)

and i admit i am a bit of the spontaneous sort but i normally  do think things out first
Only mostly AWOL.

Niwantaw

my guy needs a title - the unconscious one :D
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

If somebody comes up with a mission for you then you may have it.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

here's one for me:
not get my fanfic and the RP mixed up
(i just wrote half a page then realised that i had been writing about the wrong character (book-christian RP - tian both very different)
Only mostly AWOL.

Emtokay

we could have the story go, my old student teaches you the Na'vi ways will my character over watches, you become part of the clan, completley forget about your past, then Jack and Beto show up and tells you what your past was or something like that
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

ShadowMainZERO

No. That would take too long in the RP.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Here's and idea

Like that when we got to Tian, maybe we drug him. We take him back
to the outpost and then he gets flashbacks, like in his post he writes a
sentence and in the next flashback, there are two sentences? But the
Na'vi have followed us back and they are breaking through the defence
system and Tian starts to run to the Na'vi, but in the middle of the 'war-
zone' Tian stand still and gets the full flashback and then remember who
he is and start running back to us.
Then we need to escape, but we will see how that will happen then

What do you guys think? ( The stand-still idea, i got that from several movies )
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Emtokay

and i have my character realise that Na'vi is truly what he is and the village is where he wants to be so after the fight he goes back with the na'vi but he does not activly attack anyone he tries to bring peace between the two

ShadowMainZERO

If you wish. But I don't want more Na'vi dead. Also, Hermit, if you're going to do that theb do you want me to remove you from Fire Team Bravo?

Emtokay

we could make that part of the thing, like when hes in the village and gets back in touch with the Na'vi way of life he could radio in and say that he is no longer working for the RDA

Niwantaw

"er guys sorry but erm... yeah i have well... just switched sides bye!"
hermit's final transmission
Only mostly AWOL.

Emtokay

Niwantaw

i'm glad somebody has as bad sense of humour as me :D
anyways
back to more sensible things
Only mostly AWOL.

Emtokay

so whats happening is, Tian starts having flashbacks and remembers (ala story from I Remember Now - Operation Mindcrime - Queensryche), Blackbird goes back to be a true Na'vi, theres a fight and what next?

ShadowMainZERO

I plan to introduce the true enemy when the group is walking back to the outpost or something. I might wait to see if Niawve Mokri is going to join us. If do then I will do it later. If not then I will do it sooner.

Emtokay

oh now im curious,
hahah curiousity killed the cat

ShadowMainZERO

About what?

On an unrelated note: I am in Charelston, WV and in a couple of hours I will be an uncle.

Emtokay

curious about this new enemy your gonna be introducing and congratulations Uncle Zelenal

ShadowMainZERO

Irayo. It isn't anything too special. Just an enemy who can take any for they want. In order to distinguish them from the real thing they are a darker color, if not out right black, and mages can sense the evil comming from them.