Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP OoC Thread

Started by ShadowMainZERO, March 22, 2010, 11:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Emtokay on April 11, 2010, 08:23:55 PM
<thank you Tian, a lift would be appreciated, we are going in that direction>
points towards where the outpost is
<it may look like the skypeople live there but dont worry, the two that will be meeting us there will not harm you>
and they head towards the outpost
There are five (sky)people, not two. Beto, the FNG ( that duma guy ), Samothius, Zelenal and Jack ( me ). They are all coming to the outpost, but Beto, the FNG ( that duma guy ), Samothius havent posted in a few days
I just want to let you know so you can edit ur post
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

Off-topic: A friend told me this over MSN when I said im Ikran Makto on LN forum, I have put a part of the MSN conversation in the spoiler, so that I wont take alot of room and it will seem less off-topic

So my rank is Ikran ride ! :P

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Txuraeyktan

hey guys im going on a 1 week feild trip tommorrow so i wont be posting until my spring brake
Cya l8r
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

ShadowMainZERO

We are all together. After we get Tian's memory back we banish Beto. TxaSkx, he is on FTB so Jack gets to do it.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Zelenal on April 12, 2010, 11:35:56 PM
We are all together. After we get Tian's memory back we banish Beto. TxaSkx, he is on FTB so Jack gets to do it.
Whats FTB? And my character gets to banish Beto? Lets see how that works out.

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on April 13, 2010, 07:23:44 AM

There's this thing; its called context...

FTB = Fire Team Bravo

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Zelenal on April 13, 2010, 07:30:02 AM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on April 13, 2010, 07:23:44 AM

There's this thing; its called context...

FTB = Fire Team Bravo
I thought it meant something like OoC or RP and didnt thought about Fire Team Bravo at all

Txantslusam Skxawng

Im not alone at Hell's Gate, am I? Isn't Samothius ( Yeya Swizaw ) also at Hell's Gate, but he hasn't posted in a few days.....

Niwantaw

yeah he is but...

i nag him in a bit to come online and post
Only mostly AWOL.

Txuraeyktan

Wow... i leave for a week and i am getting banished for no reason or a reason im to lazy to find out
can someone explain????

ShadowMainZERO

Read the explonation Jack gived in the RP. The rest was decided by Tawtute Akawng, Txantslusam Skxawng, and myself. The decision was unanimus.

Txuraeyktan

Wait? is beto banished from rp or just ftb if just ftb could beto be like a anti RDA?

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: txureyktan on April 18, 2010, 07:05:54 AM
Wait? is beto banished from rp or just ftb if just ftb could beto be like a anti RDA?
You are banished from the RP. Hopefully you had a good time.

Txuraeyktan

ShadowMainZERO

You are not banished from the RP. If I was doing that I would have killed Beto. I am putting you on suspentiom until the RP School is up though.

Txuraeyktan

When will that be?
PS- check out my story Pandorian walk: a soldiers story

ShadowMainZERO

ShadowMainZERO

New idea. How about a companion system for people who are RPing solo? The sheets would be exactly like the normal excapt they don't get titles and all classes can only have three skills to start with. You could only have one companion and the sheet would also have a "How they meet" saction.

Txuraeyktan