Started by ShadowMainZERO, March 22, 2010, 11:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMainZERO

You basically have a second character that has the following limitations:

No titles
Only three (3) starting abilities for each class
Cannot take missions without the main
Must stay reasonably close to the main

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

can it be anything
(e.g. an animal like a dog or a robot thing)

or does it have to be a person?
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Sure. Why not?

EDIT: If this was an RP site then that would require a pet system besides the companion system but it isn't. So yeah.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txuraeyktan

Ok. i get it now. but can we also have a pet (like tawtute akawng used to have cat) and a person?
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

ShadowMainZERO

No. Unless the pet is a house cat/small dog. In which case it wouldn't require a character sheet.

Txuraeyktan

alright. so like i could have a komoto dragon if i wanted.(even thou they arn't on pandora) or like a boa but not a person.
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

Niwantaw

You could have a pet animal of some description OR a person
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niwantaw

[insert line of insults and threats here]
lucky ****bag
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I have a topic about it in the General Discussion topic, there I'll tell more about it and too make you feel better Tawtute Akawng, I can watch it 5 May 2010, before that date I cant watch it. That topic is also so all the other people can post in and like half of this forum shall the DVD tomorrow, cuz then its available in more countries

ShadowMainZERO

Txantslusam Skxawng

Ok, so you radio broke after Tian responded, because he responded to my message when I talked to him over the radio when I was with Blackbird and Duma by Neytiri and the hunters

ShadowMainZERO

We could simplely ignore his post. The time between Zelenal "capturing" Yunaiya and that message is still to long.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I could edit my post and Tawtute Akawng can delete his post, problem solved!

got an A for Nsk-1 at school, just like more then half of the rest of the class! :P

ShadowMainZERO

Check my latest post in the RP.

TxaSkx: Keep your latest post the way it is. If Jack responded to Tian's reply then edit that.

TawAk: Delete your post where Tian responds to Jack's message.

We are either going to be in Hell's Gate or on our way to Yunaiya's village. It depends on how the RP goes.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Zelenal on April 23, 2010, 02:04:45 PM
TxaSkx: Keep your latest post the way it is. If Jack responded to Tian's reply then edit that.
Edited every post, but Jack is still assuming you are in trouble, since you couldnt reply to my message....

ShadowMainZERO

ShadowMainZERO

Emotakay, you are going to have to edit your post too.

RP Rules. Please read them and make suggestions.

ShadowMainZERO

Okay guys. Should I creat a site using ZetaBoards.com? The layout is exactly like LN.org and it would give us a great deal of freedom and allow us to make this RP even better.