Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP OoC Thread

Started by ShadowMainZERO, March 22, 2010, 11:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

i dunno realy because i'm happy how it is.....
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

I cannot think of any real cons to moving it. If you want I can list all the pros and the two or so cons.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

i think i would prefere it on here just because it's easyer for me (because i'm a tad lazy and very forgetful ::))
so i would probally miss a fair few posts if it was on a different website
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

I'd have to check it again but I should be able to set it up to where you will receive an email notification when you have a response. Or I could PM you if you would like. You are on my team after all.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Maybe a new story on the
Quote from: Zelenal on April 24, 2010, 07:53:28 PM
ZetaBoards.com
That might be easier..... because we it would suck shutting this RP down, stopping it here and go on on a different site, I prefer a new story. But that we also RP here in this thread
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

ShadowMainZERO

Actually it wouldn't be too hard. Once we had the RP areas and everything related to them set up. All we would have to do is copy/paste our posts in the correct order onto the site. It would be easy and wouldn't take long. Setting up the site MIGHT take a couple of days. It depends on who would be helping me and how much they did. In the mean time we could continue RPing here.

I'm going to go ahead and get the url. Just in case.

EDIT: Here it is.

Niawve Mokri

I actually payed attention and followed the story this time. So now the RP is back on track.

Niwantaw

... there must of been divine intervention or something :D
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Check out the site now. I added some categories to show how much neater it would be.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Zelenal on April 25, 2010, 03:45:33 PM
Actually it wouldn't be too hard. Once we had the RP areas and everything related to them set up. All we would have to do is copy/paste our posts in the correct order onto the site. It would be easy and wouldn't take long. Setting up the site MIGHT take a couple of days. It depends on who would be helping me and how much they did. In the mean time we could continue RPing here.

I'm going to go ahead and get the url. Just in case.

EDIT: Here it is.
But does that mean that the RP on here will stop? That kinda sucks, I like it here. And I made a account on the zetaboards site, my name is Txantslusam Skxawng

ShadowMainZERO

It would but I think it might be better there.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on April 07, 2010, 12:00:24 PM
TITLE: Thanator rider. (yes he bonded with one and anyone who messes with Duma risks the rath of the thanator)
There you go Tawtute Akawng

Niwantaw

vital body part missing......
so still Duma HOW?
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

dont ask me, ask Duma ( aka Spartan 1-1-Duma )

Txantslusam Skxawng

Were are atleast 5 days on Pandora now and maximum one week, so the RDA is still away for 3 weeks. But I didn't knew, so my character doesn't know it and your guys characters doesn't know that my character doesn't the RDA is coming and my character can't use his radio now

Txuraeyktan

I been away for while ('cause the new kid at my house)
but i like idea for whole seprete site for rp.
only thing is i cannot get my posts up on this and it might be a lil bit harder to attend to both sites at a time
but good as its more organized and stuff.
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

ShadowMainZERO