Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP OoC Thread

Started by ShadowMainZERO, March 22, 2010, 11:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMainZERO

THE RP HAS BEEN MOVED HERE!

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

so there is two groups
where are we going to start them
(and is there any oners who will sort of travel between the two at various points)
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Okay let's get you caught up.

ATM, we (You, Yeya, Txantsluma, and myself) are returning to Hell's Gate via Sampson. On our way we are taken down by a toruk. We survive the crash and now must survive Pandora. Eventually we will get split into two teams. From there on out the teams decide the story aside from a few things (events and some story direction to lead all teams to the True Final Boss. ATM, anybody can join either team or creat thier own team. Team members will have a certant word or phrase to identify the team that post is apart of.

ATM, the intro takes place 5 years before the movie but ever thing else takes place 5-10 years after the exile in an AU and Hell's Gate has been mostly destroyed.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Txuraeyktan

I Think one of us should be injured
if no1 else wants to be it (if we do it) ill be it but what ever...
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

Niwantaw

i think we should start just before the exile so that there are no time gaps and also that hells gate shouldn't be destroyed mearly abandoned and begining to be reclaimed by the jungle
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

TawAk: That could work. It will take us some time to get back to Hell's Gate and I assume that Pandora's flora grows quickly.

Tureyktan: It wouldn't matter. IIRC, only one person in the starting group doesn't have a healing ability. Even if that person was injured it would be simple to heal them.

Txuraeyktan

i gotta go to school so i can only use computer at night and early morningso basicly this time whatever it says on yours i go to school for 7 hours so yea but
zenleadfgt or what ever your name is i see your point.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Uhm, maybe we should start a little time thread in this topic, to look at the time differences!

I live in Holland, thats GMT +1
If im right Tawtute Akawng is british so GMT ( 0 )
Zelenal has GMT -6 ( if im correct )
And Txureyktan is GMT -8 ( if im correct )

Its weekend, im online at 20.00pm? Tawtute Akawng and Yeya Swizaw at 19.00pm, Zelenal at 14.00pm and Txureyktan at 12.00am, that was an example

Im have now my normal weeks at school. Had alot of test for finals next year! So im atleast online after school!

( For Zelenal: I saw you also gave me a nickname like Tawtute Akawng, Txantsluma? kinda weird or u could call me TS, maybe Txantslusam, btw I had a 3 workshops today, ! Streetdance, rap and parcour! Parcour was awesome! Streetdance sucked! And rap was also pretty cool! )

Edit: Yeya is now also in the example
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Yeya Swizaw

I quite like the current intro: it's nice and simple, and leaves the story open, without being too boring.
"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

Txantslusam Skxawng

From now i can be online for an hour and half, then i watch Futurama, which is about 25 minutes and then im back again for an hour!

Edit: making great progress on my book!

Txuraeyktan

alright couple of things first at 1200am do you mean noon?
and this might sind kinda weird but if u guys wanted to im a really good writter and i could print out the whole rp when we r done and put into a new post like just from a 3rd person view kinda like a book and third
i thoguht that way of starting would work good

Txantslusam Skxawng

Txantslusam Skxawng

Im hoping we can make a little start today, or maybe we should start Friday, then we are sure that we are online!

Yeya Swizaw

Well, not everybody is online at the mo, so we can't start now.

PS. Is the picture in my sig working? My friend said he couldn't see it, but it might just be him.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Yeya Swizaw on March 23, 2010, 02:14:52 PM

PS. Is the picture in my sig working? My friend said he couldn't see it, but it might just be him.
Its working, i can see ur Yeya Swizaw pic in ur sig

Yeya Swizaw

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on March 23, 2010, 02:16:16 PM
Quote from: Yeya Swizaw on March 23, 2010, 02:14:52 PM

Its working, i can see ur Yeya Swizaw pic in ur sig
Yay :)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Txuraeyktan

wait i got good idea, wot if we split up into 2 or 3 groups and we all meet up at hellsgate or is that what we already doin