Very good very thorough Na'vi role play.

Started by Keylati Kimbeyli'ite, January 07, 2010, 04:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keylati Kimbeyli'ite

Kaltxì.............................................................................
I have a great Na'vi role play idea.
It will include 5 characters. (Two Na'vi, Two humans who have avatars, and one human child who was left on Pandora in the rush to get the RDA off of the moon.)
This will be a semi-literate to literate role play. This means that there has to be at least 6 sentences in each post and the sentences have to be full. (i.e.: Even as the ash from Kelutral fell to the ground around her, Laruti showed no sorrow in her face.) See, not very long, but descriptive and not too short.
If you are interested in a serious(^^) Na'vi role play please pm me with the following reserve. This is so you can reserve your part in the role play. If there are a lot of people who want to join I might create new parts.

Character Reserve.............................................................................
Character Name:
Part You Want:
one paragraph writing sample for you character.

Available parts.............................................................................
Na'vi (one)
Human Child (11-17)

Taken Parts.............................................................................
Na'vi (Two)- Laruti.
Oeru Eywal tivìng tìtxurit.