Pamrel Herwìnayä

Started by Herwìna, February 17, 2012, 04:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herwìna

Aysäfpìl

Lu pxesìngay menarimì suteyä.
Fkeyä menarimì oe tsun rivun tutet a fko lu
Fkeyä menarimì oe tsun rivun fya'ot a fkol kame oeti
Slä txampxìl suteyä nì'aw kame tìngayit ahì'i frato a ta pxesìngay, tsapum a fko new kivame.

Fko plltxe san menari rì'ìr si vitrar.
Oe stolawm san rì'ìrìl wan ayukit.
Ha, 'upe lu menari?
Txo menaril wan ayukit, 'upe lu ayuk?

Nì'ul zaya'u yerìn!

Tanriru oe irayo seiyi! Po nìtxan srung si oeru!
Siyevop nga nìzawnong ayukmì, vaykrr oengeyä mefya'o ultxaräpun fìtsap nìmun.

Oe zawng
nga zawng
nìwotx awnga zawng
fte oeti zeykivawng

Ngal yamom fì'ut srak?!

Tirea Aean

!!! You are the Herwìna I met on Teamspeak recently? :O Kaltxì! :D

Edit: Also, Your Na'vi is impressive :D

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tirea Aean

Herwìna

@ Tirea Aean: Sran, oe lu oe. ;D
My Na'vi isn't really that good, Tanri helped me a load! But I hope that some day I will be able to write stuff directly in Na'vi and not go through a horrid translation progess with a lot of corrections and re-corrections.

@Kamean: Oe irayo seiyi ngaru, ma Kamean ^_^

Oe zawng
nga zawng
nìwotx awnga zawng
fte oeti zeykivawng

Ngal yamom fì'ut srak?!

Tirea Aean

I can only imagine the process for anyone who is not native to english. (I assume your native language is Finnish) O.O

Write and check: Suomi -> English -> Na'vi -> English -> Suomi
Read: Na'vi -> English -> Suomi

Truly looks like a hassle and i applaud you and everyone else who may have to add the extra step.

It won't be log then until you are proficient. most people take just a few months. :)

Herwìna

Well, I don't really need to go through the English-to-Finnish process nowadays, because English comes pretty naturally to me. Besides, I had already translated the poem into English a lot earlier, so I did not need to do that this time. (:
I think mentioned in TeamSpeak something about that I have translated about 250 most frequently used Finnish words and about 100 most frequently used English words into Na'vi, and for some reason it felt like translating Finnish -> English -> Na'vi was easier than English -> Na'vi. Strange, but true.

Oe zawng
nga zawng
nìwotx awnga zawng
fte oeti zeykivawng

Ngal yamom fì'ut srak?!

Tirea Aean

Herwìna

I was planning to make a course on Memrise with those circa 300 words, because knowing those words would probably mean knowing about a half of all the words one will ever use when using a language...

Oe zawng
nga zawng
nìwotx awnga zawng
fte oeti zeykivawng

Ngal yamom fì'ut srak?!

Alyara Arati

Ma Herwìna, I'm so pleased to see you here in pamrel nì'Na'vi. :D

This is an impressive start and I hope you continue to write for us! :)
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tanri

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 17, 2012, 05:37:04 PM
Ma Herwìna, I'm so pleased to see you here in pamrel nì'Na'vi. :D
This is an impressive start and I hope you continue to write for us! :)
Ke tsun piveng kea aylì'ut alahe to fìpum.

Ma Herwìna, nga numeie nìwin fìtxan. Sìlpey oe tsnì awnga nìwotx ultxa sìyevi pxìm nì'ul, ftxey fìtìpängkxotsengmì ftxey Ponguplltxemì.
Maw 'a'awa fìultxa skxakep oe slayu ne tute a ke 'eyng ki pawm. ;D
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Blue Elf

Pamrel atxantsan, ma Herwìna, vivar! Fula sutel amip yem pamrelit sneyä fìtsenge oeru 'eykefu tìprrte't.
QuoteTanriru oe irayo seiyi! Po nìtxan srung si oeru!
Fìu. Po srung sami oeru nìtxan nìteng krr a oe sngarmä'i nivume lìfy'ati leNa'vi.

As for writing - IMHO it is best to write in Na'vi directly, as translation (even multiple) makes things more difficult and distortion can occur easily. Problem is that Na'vi <-> Finnish dictionary probably doesn't exist (while Na'vi -> Czech yes:))).
What you need is to learn some amount of basic words and basics of grammar, then you are able to use Na'vi directly (you can always use dictionary, I do it often). And if you fall into problems, just ask - it is only way how solve them.
Tìnusumeri etrìpa syayvi!
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Blue Elf on February 18, 2012, 03:17:11 PM

As for writing - IMHO it is best to write in Na'vi directly, as translation (even multiple) makes things more difficult and distortion can occur easily. Problem is that Na'vi <-> Finnish dictionary probably doesn't exist (while Na'vi -> Czech yes:))).
What you need is to learn some amount of basic words and basics of grammar, then you are able to use Na'vi directly (you can always use dictionary, I do it often). And if you fall into problems, just ask - it is only way how solve them.
Tìnusumeri etrìpa syayvi!

Fì'u.