Zong Na'vìyä
Nìwotx Na'vìyä omum fi'u vur

Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Blue Elf

Well, nice attempt :)

corrections:
Krr aywayä a'awve - for plural we use ay-, a- is for adjectives
Faylì'ul peng vurit - for "these" we use fay- prefix, no need for tsa/fì'u alone. Peng is transitive, so agentative+patientive must be used
Fkewa Torukä Makto - fkew is adjective, so -a- affix is needed. To express "of", we use genitive sufix -ä
krrä akeftxo nìtxan - ulte connect sentences, but here is needed to connects words in the same sentence

Pol stolarsìm ayolo'it - starsìm is transitive, so no dative, but again agentative+patientive is needed
Ayfo tswolayon hu po - incorrect position of suffix, it is connected to vowels (tsw<0><1>ay<2>on)
Fte Zivong Na'viya - I think fte is good here (in order to save Na'vi), then <iv> must be in the next verb. And -ya is needed instead of genitive, as Na'vi is collective noun
Nìwotx Na'vil omum fìvurit - omum is transitive, again agentative+patientive. For "this" fì- prefix is used. Here probably -ya i not necessary, not sure

I hope my corrections are really correct :)
Oel perey ngeyä vurit ahay nìprrte'
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Sireayä mokri

Oe mllte hu Blue Elf, ma Syulang, seysonìltsan ulte rä'ä ftang tskxekeng sivi ;)

I got one thing to point out:

Quote from: Blue Elf on August 11, 2011, 07:48:44 AM
Fte Zivong Na'viya - I think fte is good here (in order to save Na'vi), then <iv> must be in the next verb. And -ya is needed instead of genitive, as Na'vi is collective noun

Na'vi is a collective noun, yes, however, -ya is used in addresses, and thus is a variation ma for collective nouns. There's no addressing here, so it should be just fte zivong Na'viti (patientive case marks the direct object of transitive zong).
When the mirror speaks, the reflection lies.

Blue Elf

Tì'oeyktìngìri oe irayo seyi ngaru, ma Sireayä mokri.
-ya suffix was a little confusing for me, now it is clear (I hope  :))

Kamean

Seysonìltsan ma Syulang! :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tanri

Mllte frapohu, ma Syulang, aylì'ut alor ngal ngolop.
Kxeyeyìri nga ke zene txopu sivi, taluna frapo sngerä'i hu keyey apxay. Suteol ngerop keyeyit frakrr, na oe. :D

HRH, lì'uvi alu "-ya" lamu 'u amip keng Karyu Pawlur, krr a stolawm pol tsapamit nì'awve. ;D
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Syulang

Quote from: Tanri on August 11, 2011, 01:11:52 PM
Kxeyeyìri nga ke zene txopu sivi, taluna frapo sngerä'i hu keyey apxay. Suteol ngerop keyeyit frakrr, na oe. :D

HRH, lì'uvi alu "-ya" lamu 'u amip keng Karyu Pawlur, krr a stolawm pol tsapamit nì'awve. ;D

I'm sorry, I don't understand a lot of this as I'm not that great at Na'vi yet  :P thanks for the compliments and corrections guys  :) I swear the mistake in the first line was a typo  :P

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Alyara Arati

Quote from: Syulang on August 11, 2011, 05:38:15 PM
Quote from: Tanri on August 11, 2011, 01:11:52 PM
I agree with everyone, Syulang, you have created beautiful words.
Kxeyeyìri nga ke zene txopu sivi, taluna frapo sngerä'i hu keyey apxay.
As for the mistakes, you need not be afraid, because everyone begins with many mistakes.
Suteol ngerop keyeyit frakrr, na oe. :D
People are always making mistakes, like me.

LOL, regarding the suffix "-ya" it was something new even for Teacher Paul, when he first heard that sound.

I'm sorry, I don't understand a lot of this as I'm not that great at Na'vi yet  :P thanks for the compliments and corrections guys  :) I swear the mistake in the first line was a typo  :P
Don't worry about the typo, or the other mistakes for that matter.  You did very well; nice poem! :) :) :)
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tirea Aean

Nìwotx Na'vil omum fìvurit - omum is transitive, again agentative+patientive. For "this" fì- prefix is used. Here probably -ya i not necessary, not sure

I hope my corrections are really correct :)
Oel perey ngeyä vurit ahay nìprrte'

not -ya, that's a vocative, like another form of ma, but for singular collectives. I would actually use a -t there as the direct object of Z(iv)ong.

yeah, -l and -t with omum, no -ya.

Ngeyä vurìri ahay oe perey. as far as I know, the structure "to be waiting for X" is topical X-ri perey (see masempul.org) and "to be looking forward to X" is topical too. X-ri srefereiey nìprrte' (naviteri.org)

Great work, Syulang! Keep them coming, this is good practice :D

Syulang

Quote from: Alyara Arati on August 11, 2011, 05:51:12 PM
Don't worry about the typo, or the other mistakes for that matter.  You did very well; nice poem! :) :) :)
irayo nìtxan frapo :) I'm still using the dictionary for a lot of words, but I'm trying to learn  :)

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Syulang on August 11, 2011, 10:00:24 PM
Quote from: Alyara Arati on August 11, 2011, 05:51:12 PM
irayo nìtxan ma frapo :) I'm still using the dictionary for a lot of words, but I'm trying to learn  :)

Nìprrte' :D You'll find that the more you use these words, the less you have to keep looking them up due to already having to look them up and using them often. You will remember them. :)

'Oma Tirea

Fkewa Torukä Makto - fkew is adjective, so -a- affix is needed. To express "of", we use genitive sufix -ä

Why not Toruk Maktoä instead?  Makes more sense.

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Blue Elf

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on August 12, 2011, 01:03:57 AM

Why not Toruk Maktoä instead?  Makes more sense.
Yes, this version is probably more correct, although I'm not completely sure.

Tanri

Quote from: Syulang on August 11, 2011, 05:38:15 PM
[I'm sorry, I don't understand a lot of this as I'm not that great at Na'vi yet :P
Skxawng oe lu nìngay. ::) Zeykolo.
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Sireayä mokri

Quote from: Tirea Aean on August 11, 2011, 10:04:30 PM
You'll find that the more you use these words, the less you have to keep looking them up due to already having to look them up and using them often.

My point exactly :)
When the mirror speaks, the reflection lies.