Pay arusey

Started by Blue Elf, October 07, 2011, 05:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Elf

Here's translation of one song from Aneta Langer, well-known Czech singer (the only succesful winner of Superstar). It is Voda živá / Living water from album Spousta andělů / Many Angels

And text: English text is somewhere on half path between translation of Czech original and Na'vi to English translation. I believe it is at least partly singable (ma Hemmond?). You can try, comments are welcome

Pay arusey
Living water

1. Krr a 'eri'a trr ulte hahaw atxkxe, tsakrr swawo
When day is ending and land sleeps, then for a short while
tätxaw ne'ìm oey kifkey ahì'i, a tsar lu syay ngey
returns back my internal world, which shares your fate
nemfa frayseng kifkeyä, nemfa frayseng a smon oer, syaw
into all world's sides, into all places I know, I call...

Krr a zera'u txon, 'efu futa oer (lu) lom ngey atan nìtxan
When night is coming, I feel how much I'm missing your light
wìntxu sneyä ukit mì sengo mìso, ngey vitra 'ia
shows its shadow in distant place, your soul lose itself
lam (fkor) fwa ke lu ke'u, slä nì'ul sì nì'ul
seems that there's nothing, but more and more...

R: Pay arusey 'erì'awn
Living water remain
mì oe tì'i'avay
in me forever
tserurokx mìfa
it rests inside
lu laro sì spusaw
it is clean and believing

Pay arusey 'erì'awn
Living water remain
mì oe tì'i'avay
in me forever
slele neto nìfnu
quietly swims away
lu laro sì spusaw
it is clean and believing

2. Krr a 'eri'a trr ulte hahaw atxkxe, ke 'efu krrit
When day is ending and lands sleeps, I don't feel time
tätxaw ne'ìm oey kifkey ahì'i, kxawm txen slu awngar
returns back my internal world, maybe it awake us
lam oeru fwa ke lu ke'u, slä nì'ul sì nì'ul
seems that there's nothing, but more and more...

R:
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Kamean

Sìltsana tìkangkemvi ma Elf. :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Alyara Arati

Good work ma 'eylan, and beautiful song (although you are right, the video is a little weird). ;)
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Talis

I can't see the first video because "it could include music which is licensed by the GEMA" -.-'
the second one is live and I can't understand Czech, so I have no idea if the Na'vi-version is singable - please sing it, want to hear this! :)

Blue Elf

Quote from: Talis on October 12, 2011, 02:02:06 PM
I can't see the first video because "it could include music which is licensed by the GEMA" -.-'
the second one is live and I can't understand Czech, so I have no idea if the Na'vi-version is singable - please sing it, want to hear this! :)
I can see first video without problems - it is possible that it is blocked in Germany? But it is in Czech also, it is originaly Czech song... So it probably doesn't help even if I'm able to sing (what I'm not :(), English version doesn't exist, AFAIK.

Talis

yes, it thinks the GEMA is just in Germany. it's the "Gesellschaft für musikalische Aufführungs- und mechanische Vervielfältigungsrechte" but don't ask me what's that in English :D
many videos on youtube are blocked because of the German law :( ... (like also many games are cut because German-Gaming-Law is s***  >:(  :'(  )

ok, it's Czech originally I know, but u just translated it to Na'vi; sing that version! :D

hemmond

I know that song, but never liked it much in czech original. :) (Wel... It's not because of the song... I just don't like that singer :D ) but yeah... As far as I can tell (last time I've heard this song is about mune years ago. :D ) it's singable. I played the czech song and tried to sing with her and I had very little troubles singing it... Most of that little troubles was because my bad catching to her tempo at the beginning, but in general, looks it's singable. Itayo ma Blue Elf. It's really good work.
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

Blue Elf

Thanks for trying, ma Hemmond :) So, maybe it is good idea to record it and send to Talis - it would be nice if he would try too, and possible we get new song :)