Cat pictures!

Started by Is., December 28, 2009, 08:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sera

I've got some pictures of my cats up in my deviantArt gallery.  I've got three - two rescues from the Humane Society (the grey female and the huge (I'm not kidding, he's a slim 15lbs!) tabby male), and one Bengal kitten.

http://tychesecho.deviantart.com/gallery/#My-Cats

This is one of my favourite pictures of my Bengal - in the car on the way home the day we got him.  He's about 3 months old in this picture.  Don't worry, we were stopped at a rest stop!

kharvilak

Quote from: Sera on January 13, 2010, 08:29:36 AM
I've got some pictures of my cats up in my deviantArt gallery.  I've got three - two rescues from the Humane Society (the grey female and the huge (I'm not kidding, he's a slim 15lbs!) tabby male), and one Bengal kitten.

My oldest black cat (bicolor "Tuxedo" cat) tipped the scale at his last vet visit weighing in at 18.8 lbs.  He's HUGE!!!

Sera

Quote from: kharvilak on January 13, 2010, 11:15:27 AM

My oldest black cat (bicolor "Tuxedo" cat) tipped the scale at his last vet visit weighing in at 18.8 lbs.  He's HUGE!!!

When we first got Gratts (at approx. 3 months old), he was two and a half pounds.  When we took him in to see our vet for his one-year checkup, the vet asked if he was part Maine Coon.  He's an adorable suck of a cat who likes to lay on me and cut off circulation to my limbs with cuddles!

omängum fra'uti

This is one of my favourite pictures of my Bengal - in the car on the way home the day we got him.  He's about 3 months old in this picture.  Don't worry, we were stopped at a rest stop!
That cat better be named Toonces!
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Lora Taw

Quote from: Taronyu on December 28, 2009, 10:00:42 AM
Is it wrong to love Na'vi but to really not like cats?
i wouldnt say so. even though they are obviously based off of them. they are so human-like i really dont see them as feline

We are Omaticaya

I Loce cats thats all i got say  ;D
Join the Xbox live Learn Na'vi Group. Message the listed (Xbox live) members below if you are interested in joining. 

Gamer-tags
- Kewong Tsamsiyu
- Vrrtep Tsamsiyu
- Txur Tsamsiyu

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Quote from: sevintaw on January 15, 2010, 12:49:42 AM
Quote from: Taronyu on December 28, 2009, 10:00:42 AM
Is it wrong to love Na'vi but to really not like cats?
i wouldnt say so. even though they are obviously based off of them. they are so human-like i really dont see them as feline
Jakesully doesn't seem to have that feline. More canine. Male Na'vi: Don't know.
Neytiri sure looks feline, but I think it's kinda hot for a girl to look a little bit feline. At least not canine. :P

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

Suteyä Hawnuyu

Here is Crichton, named after Michael Crichton the great storyteller, of course.

He's silly. And, he's half dog. He wags his tail, has an interest in water, carries his toy around in his mouth, and he's oh so friendly.
But he tried to kill Steven, my frog. :(
Suteyä Hawnuyu te Gay'tä Muiä-Eyaye'ite

Kretän

He's awesome! I lvoe how his face is a shadow, only his eyes piercing the darkness!

And its not good that he tried to kill Steven :(
But at least hes ok? :)

And I'm jealous that you have a pet frog! :(
But thats ok, because I got a Chinchilla called Liam instead :)

p.s Steven is an AWESOME name for a frog! Something about is just... genious.. I love it! :D

Suteyä Hawnuyu

Quote from: Kretän on January 16, 2010, 11:37:55 PM
He's awesome! I lvoe how his face is a shadow, only his eyes piercing the darkness!

p.s Steven is an AWESOME name for a frog! Something about is just... genious.. I love it! :D

Thank you, I am rather fond of that, myself.

Well, that makes up for it. ;) But Chinchillas are most likely more high-maintenance than my one inch little frog.

Haha, thank you. :D

Brainiac

Quote from: Suteyä Hawnuyu on January 17, 2010, 01:14:39 AM
Quote from: Kretän on January 16, 2010, 11:37:55 PM

Thank you, I am rather fond of that, myself.

Well, that makes up for it. ;) But Chinchillas are most likely more high-maintenance than my one inch little frog.

Haha, thank you. :D
I want an entire zoo of tiny turtles called Steven! (either that or 'Eric'. (5 internet points for the one that get the reference))
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: shiaru on December 28, 2009, 02:50:54 PM
All of you bow down to my cute kilian, isn't he awesome.

Gotta admit, that's a pretty good looking cat.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: marte on December 28, 2009, 08:40:41 AM

My cat is displeased by your general lack of cats.

seriously liking this cat.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Kretän

ROFL Il'uya, loving the tiny tutrtle pic! xD
I even saved it, and I don't normally save pics. Its the first time I've ever thought "thats so awesome, I'm actually going to save that!" :D

And, unfortunately I'm not getting the steven/eric turtle referance. Can I haz points anyway? :)

<3 catz!
<3 frogs!
<3 tiny turtles!

Brainiac

Quote from: Kretän on January 17, 2010, 05:49:19 AM
ROFL Il'uya, loving the tiny tutrtle pic! xD
I even saved it, and I don't normally save pics. Its the first time I've ever thought "thats so awesome, I'm actually going to save that!" :D

And, unfortunately I'm not getting the steven/eric turtle referance. Can I haz points anyway? :)

<3 catz!
<3 frogs!
<3 tiny turtles!
Here, have one  ;D
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Toiyari Angkran

"Eywari oe lu 'eveng. Fì'u Eywayä kelku lu, ulte fì'u sevin lu."   --   Toìyarì Angkran

Suteyä Hawnuyu

Quote from: dustywhite on January 17, 2010, 03:24:12 AM
Quote from: shiaru on December 28, 2009, 02:50:54 PM
All of you bow down to my cute kilian, isn't he awesome.

Gotta admit, that's a pretty good looking cat.

I would have to agree with you. What a beautiful coat!

Txonä atan

That cat looks exactly like miiineee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok maybe mine is a bit more beautiful(every parent thinks like that for his/her own child)anyway they are extremely similar....except of my  cat's awsomeness(of course) :D xaxaxaxax:P

Suteyä Hawnuyu

Quote from: Txonä atan on January 18, 2010, 07:21:06 AM
That cat looks exactly like miiineee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok maybe mine is a bit more beautiful(every parent thinks like that for his/her own child)anyway they are extremely similar....except of my  cat's awsomeness(of course) :D xaxaxaxax:P

Oe-yä Crichton lu kelku-yä olo'eyktan!
My Crichton is the clan leader of the house!

And my cat responds to the name 'Mr. Awesome.'  8)

TAKUK TO!
BEAT THAT!

Txonä atan

Believe me I will ma tsmukan!!!!!!Wait for my cats' pictures!!!!!!!!!!:P:P:P:P xaxaxxaxa (ok i won't post them right now cause I'm a bit tired) :)