Cat pictures!

Started by Is., December 28, 2009, 08:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txonä atan

Suteyä Hawnuyu

Quote from: Txonä atan on January 18, 2010, 03:27:27 PM
Believe me I will ma tsmukan!!!!!!Wait for my cats' pictures!!!!!!!!!!:P:P:P:P xaxaxxaxa (ok i won't post them right now cause I'm a bit tired) :)

OH, IT'S ON.
Suteyä Hawnuyu te Gay'tä Muiä-Eyaye'ite

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Suteyä Hawnuyu on January 18, 2010, 04:07:12 PM
OH, IT'S ON.

Aw crap! Now I have to get a cat. I used to have a cat. Maybe I can borrow the neighbor's cat . . .

I have a Hello Kitty lunchbox (don't ask why), does that count?
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Suteyä Hawnuyu

Quote from: dustywhite on January 18, 2010, 04:11:55 PM
Quote from: Suteyä Hawnuyu on January 18, 2010, 04:07:12 PM
OH, IT'S ON.

Aw crap! Now I have to get a cat. I used to have a cat. Maybe I can borrow the neighbor's cat . . .

I have a Hello Kitty lunchbox (don't ask why), does that count?

Adopt the most adorable, fluffy, and cute cat you can find at a humane society.
DO IT.

You're losing!

Brainiac

Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Txonä atan

How do I post a picture???????????????????

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Quote from: Txonä atan on January 19, 2010, 07:37:23 AM
How do I post a picture???????????????????
Go to http://www.imageshack.com and upload.
Then reply here with:

Kewtest Kitteh Evah:
[img](paste your (direct) URL of the image here)[/img]
I wins!

And press post button

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

keye'ung makto

is someone in here kitteh makto?

Suteyä Hawnuyu

Quote from: Elysio on December 28, 2009, 04:54:15 PM
You want one ? I have two !  ;D
But I can't find pictures of them right now... Anyway, I have another picture, of a weird cat i saw in the street last year...just weird.

Looks like a Persian cat with a lion cut. It most likely ran away from its owner. :(

Suteyä Hawnuyu

We got a new kitty named Rosie. I'll have to post pictures!

Brainiac

Quote from: Suteyä Hawnuyu on January 24, 2010, 06:58:02 PM
We got a new kitty named Rosie. I'll have to post pictures!
I need pictures of kitteh!

Grey

Not mine unfortunately, but I'm a vetmeds student and I helped bringing those cute kittens to life via C-Section. Bloody mess and those 2 just wouldn't start to breath properly for about half an hour. I massaged them while the doc was fixing up their mother and I was sooo happy when they finally started makinh noise. Life is always a miracel!!

R.I.P Puma D. Ace

Brainiac

Quote from: Grey on January 27, 2010, 01:20:14 AM

Not mine unfortunately, but I'm a vetmeds student and I helped bringing those cute kittens to life via C-Section. Bloody mess and those 2 just wouldn't start to breath properly for about half an hour. I massaged them while the doc was fixing up their mother and I was sooo happy when they finally started makinh noise. Life is always a miracel!!
Okay, you're my hero of the day.  :)

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on January 27, 2010, 07:31:45 AM
Quote from: Grey on January 27, 2010, 01:20:14 AM

Okay, you're my hero of the day.  :)

I have to second that. "Hello Kitty of Doom!" is pleased.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Tsu'tey

Hello,

My Name is Marco i'am come from Bergisch Gladbach to Cologne in Germany, my Englisch is not so good  :P

Here my two Cats:

This is Cisco:

This is Püppi:

Greez Tsu'tey

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Brainiac

I like Püppi.
He/she got this "puh-leeze" look :p
cisco: Go ooonn...

Tsu'tey

I write the first one in the Englisch Part of the Forum, i love my Cats  ;D

Greez Tsu'tey

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

my cats:
one eye bandit

no name cat

Suteyä Hawnuyu

Aytsatu lu sevin! Ayunga lu sevin!

Kaltxì Palulukan!

I like no name cats. Every orange cat I meet these days is officially known as "Orange Kittyyy!!" and that is about as goofy as I get. I need me an orange kitty.

"Atttica!!" (Okay, that movie reference is older than all of us put together. You have to imagine prisoners holding their tin drinking cup and rubbing it across the bars to make noise.) Anyway, I need a better caption