Cat pictures!

Started by Is., December 28, 2009, 08:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

I got a cat that kind of looks like that.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Teya Tireyhu

My stubborn kitten and his puppy girl are best friends. I think I caught them in the middle of a conversation here they actually looked at me like that until I left. They always seem to know what the other one is thinking.

MaTe

"You gotta trust your body to know what to do"

Flatscreen TV!!!!
Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

Tsufätu Ayioangä

This is my Tiger.  He is one of the prettiest cats I've ever seen :)

And then this is the cat I am going to breed when I have my own place.  Incredibly rare and adorable!

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Yaay cute cat peekshures! Karma cookie for you and your tiger!
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Mako

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Sänumeyu on March 20, 2010, 10:36:44 PM
Tigger. ;)

No, his name is Tiger ;)

And thanks guys he is my cutie.

Brainiac

Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Don't worry, I got it.  ;)

Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I got it I was just saying that that wasn't his name.  Cuz they'res some controversy between Tigger and Tiger in our family as well.

'Itan Atxur

Lol. The cat name controversy in our house is between "do" and "purrsephany"! At least yours is a normal one!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsufätu Ayioangä

lol, I have to agree with you on that one!

Niawve Mokri

I love these cat pictures!

Kaltxì Palulukan!

At Home Depot today:

And on a side note . . . can we get one of these (below) made up for the Colonel? "Stat!"

2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Kaltxì Palulukan!

NOTE: Home Depot's colors are orange, and . . . well, more orange. That fact was not lost on me when I saw the cat--who was quite content sitting there for several minutes, soaking up attention. This may be the coolest Home Depot ever.

Here colonel colonel colonel.

Txur’Itan

Pink Vader has been floating around for a while, it is quite the creative mod on an old theme...

LOLZ!
私は太った男だ。

Hikyuuri

I have 3 cats, but only got pics of 2 at the moment.

This is Oscar.  He is less than a year old:

And this is Mittens.  He is about 9 years old:

The third cat is Charlie, and I don't have a recent pic, but he looks a lot like the orange cat above.

Official LearnNavi.org TeamSpeak 3 Server Online
TeamSpeak 3 Server Address: ts.learnnavi.org:9987
Instructions can be found HERE!

Utrayä Mokri

She is a Bombay Cat and, her name is Golge (shadow) and she's 1 year old.

Merhaba! Hello! Mae Govannen! Kaltxì!

Oel tsati omum nìngay san Utral Aymokriyä sìk, slä oe zamup mì tìyawn plltxea Neytiriyä na san Utrayä Mokri sìk.

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Utrayä Mokri on April 09, 2010, 12:51:47 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeow!

I may have to come visit.

Utrayä Mokri

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on April 09, 2010, 10:32:09 PM
Quote from: Utrayä Mokri on April 09, 2010, 12:51:47 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeow!

I may have to come visit.

And, your always welcome :)
Merhaba! Hello! Mae Govannen! Kaltxì!

Oel tsati omum nìngay san Utral Aymokriyä sìk, slä oe zamup mì tìyawn plltxea Neytiriyä na san Utrayä Mokri sìk.