Off-Topic > Pictures of your Cat

FAIL! pictures.

<< < (2/62) > >>

Txuraeyktan:
horay more pics!

ENJOY will find more  ;D

Txantslusam Skxawng:

--- Quote from: Kxeyey on April 27, 2010, 10:20:50 pm ---we could have had a great na'vi beer party lol !

--- End quote ---
I can remember I have spoken Na'vi when I was drunk. If it was all correct, I dont remember, cuz my friends dont speak or understand Na'vi. But of what they told me what happened, of what they said, I was speaking it pretty good.
Lol
I cant believe Im telling you guys this, well, I already did a few weeks ago! :P

Duma Vadamee {Aungia TsawkeyƤ}:
the epic fail party is in the house! ;D ::) :D

kewnya txamew'itan:

--- Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on April 30, 2010, 12:07:36 pm ---
--- Quote from: Kxeyey on April 27, 2010, 10:20:50 pm ---we could have had a great na'vi beer party lol !

--- End quote ---
I can remember I have spoken Na'vi when I was drunk. If it was all correct, I dont remember, cuz my friends dont speak or understand Na'vi. But of what they told me what happened, of what they said, I was speaking it pretty good.
Lol
I cant believe Im telling you guys this, well, I already did a few weeks ago! :P

--- End quote ---

Probably because you were less nervous about getting it wrong and you think you're worse than you are.

It reminds me of this New Years when I was in Denmark and at the time I spoke no Danish (I speak almost none now but am starting to try to learn) so they were speaking English so a to include me, they started off quite stilted and with reasonably strong accents but after a couple of beers they were speaking better than most native speakers after a few drinks. HRH!   :D

Txuraeyktan:
Get some more fail pictures! FAIL THREAD UNTIL YOU DO!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version