Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Niwantaw

no it is good to laugh at people getting eaten by zombie

*gets eaten by a zombie*

Only mostly AWOL.

'Itan Atxur

'Itan Atxur very much approves of this topic!!

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Rolyu on March 17, 2010, 11:51:23 AM

ZOMBIE!!!! RAWR!!!

That is professional-level make-up. I can't stop looking at it. She really did some amazing costuming there, including clothing design. This level of theatrical expertise is really inspiring (and zombie chix are hot hot hot). I wish you had a more complete shot of her face and costume. I would like to see how she rounded out the idea. Strangely enough, she looks very familiar (it's the eyes)
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Rolyu

On closer inspection, here eyes look dark blue... that is awesome!
The make up is excellent, I agree.  :)  One of the better done zombies I've seen.
I can't say I'm attracted to zombie chicks tho. 

'Itan Atxur

Depends on how much of a zombie they are

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Rolyu on March 18, 2010, 12:39:39 AM
I can't say I'm attracted to zombie chicks tho.  

That's actually a good thing girlie.

Zombie chicks are perennial stalkers. You can never break up with them because they never sleep. They never stop. They just keep showing up at your door clawing and moaning at all hours of the night; making noise, trying to get inside. They just won't leave you alone.

:(
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

'Itan Atxur

Dammit! That means I qualify as a zombie! :P

Kaltxì Palulukan!

'Itan Atxur

I wanna do that so bad!! Planning on sky diving this summer

Eltusiyu

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Kxrekorikus on March 19, 2010, 10:56:40 AM

Is it me, or does that shark tattoo look like it is meant to hide needle track marks...
私は太った男だ。

MaTe

Yeah, math is crazy...

Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: MaTe on March 19, 2010, 10:15:37 PM
Yeah, math is crazy...

hmm...

I will need to study your hypotheses professor. Let me take this equation into the next room and ponder over it.

'Itan Atxur

Rolyu

'Itan Atxur

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Eltusiyu

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus