and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Toruk Makto

I smell... Spam!

:)

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Eyamsiyu

This originally was Avatar related, however slight it was.  Since then it has evolved into sort of a general WTF thread.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tompa'Ivong

yes, the dangers of OT  :o

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Ioang taronyu

ma Txepsiyu did you smell that?:

Txur Niftxavang

Vulger much?        

I tend to keep my mouth shut when ppl start to "Talk dirty"  IDK, I guess I'm not used to it, I dont have a problem with it, but sometimes it can end in a Slap to the face.    ANYWAY!    I do like pizza, but I take a shower every morning.  Some know what its like not having a shower for two months straight...   Thinking about it makes myself want to gag.        HEY!  Do any of you like Almond Milk?  This stuff is AWESOME!            The RHCP are awesome, and my favorite song is  Under The Bridge.       BTW,  I think I smell  Tawtewng,  he always smells like burnt gunpowder, and cookies.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Eyamsiyu

YES, another chili peppers fan!

I tend to be a fan of songs like Californication, Can't Stop, Charlie, and Readymade.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

NeuraltNätverk

Just embarrassing. I don't believe anyone who watches this is even remotely self-conscious.
"Uhh ... we should put it out something that it likes and then when it comes to get it we can kill it."
"Oh yeah heh heh ... cool ... um heh ... what do flies like?"
"Uhh ... they like garbage and crap."
"Oh yeah yeah heh heh ... flies are pretty cool sometimes, yeah eh heh heh."

Lolet

I am equally grossed out by Eyamsiyu, I'awn.  ::)

Though sometimes when people start to talk dirty I don't know what they are saying, so I just keep quiet. HRH

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Omatikaya on July 05, 2010, 09:38:15 AM

Though sometimes when people start to talk dirty I don't know what they are saying, so I just keep quiet. HRH

Not my fault: I'm a drummer.  It is inherent.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Omatikaya on July 05, 2010, 09:38:15 AM

hey what did i do  ::) hrh
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Ok, fine, sorry.  I apologize for my vulgar language.  I suppose you learn to talk casually about those kinds of things, especially as jokes, when at college.

Lolet

@I'awn,

Sorry, I was agreeing with you, but my poor language skills attacked once again! ::)

@Eyamsiyu,

Well, I'm only 15!  :o

'Ì'awn Menari

oh okay XD.  well wait a second, i was fifteen and i was hearing much worse stuff than that in school XD.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Omatikaya on July 05, 2010, 01:09:49 PM
Well, I'm only 15!  :o

There are many ways I can respond to this, but I suppose the best out of them all is to say that, once you get near those college years, your view on such... discussions... will change a little.  It may still be gross, but there will be some humor in it.

You can only stay innocent for so long.  I seriously met a girl at college who was completely oblivious to those kinds of things... you could never talk to her about anything because she never knew.

Lolet

Hey it gets a little gross already! Freshmen boys, whew!

If you've been to a sleepover you will know that girls talk about weird things too.  ;)

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 05, 2010, 02:10:13 PM

You can only stay innocent for so long.  I seriously met a girl at college who was completely oblivious to those kinds of things... you could never talk to her about anything because she never knew.

by the Lord and lady last year when my unit and a neighboring school's unit went to DC for an end of the year trip, there was one freshman (everyone called her bubbles) who was so freakin' sheltered.  she was told murder didn't exist (we had fun with that one  XD), that gangs didn't exist, NCIS didn't exist, etc.  i mean her parents were strict, strict catholic, but that poor girl =(.  she thought that everyone could be trusted etc.  yeah that's one of my pet peeves.  you don't shelter a teenager like that.  you're setting them up for chaos in life...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Muzer

Rofl - and you'd think it'd be easy for a Catholic to bluff away murder - just say they are possessed by Satan or something ;)

I find such discussions funny but I try to keep out of them, mainly because I really don't have a very good mind at making up responses or jokes, so if I try to join in I'll usually end up creating an awkward silence ;)
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Lolet

She was told murder didn't exist?! That is so weird!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Omatikaya on July 05, 2010, 02:16:21 PM
Hey it gets a little gross already! Freshmen boys, whew!

If you've been to a sleepover you will know that girls talk about weird things too.  ;)

I already know that they do.  Just not the same weird things guys do.  And keep in mind there is an age difference here: you said you were 15.  I turn 20 on the 20th, so there is naturally different opinions in what's weird.

Oh, and just so you know, college is not where people "mature."  If anything, they become even more immature.