Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Catholics are so mysterious...  8)

I get to know that stuff 'cuz I'm Protestant. hrh  ;D

Lolet

Whoa you're ancient!

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Omatikaya on July 05, 2010, 02:23:34 PM
She was told murder didn't exist?! That is so weird!

i know really.  it was funny we were waiting outside the hotel we were supposed to be staying at (it was like 8 or so at night dark as hell), and we were on a base.  there was a fire department right across from us and everyone was just hanging around waiting for Captain, Commander, and Senior Chief to come back (and we were cramped in small vans too so we were grateful to walk around), anywho bubbles sees one of the fire trucks coming back and she starts walking towards the station.
conversation between me and her:

"Bubbles get back here," "but i want to go say hi to the firemen"  "no bubbles we have to wait here for commander and the others,"  "but their nice!"  bubbles tries to walk some more.  "bubbles we have to stay here."  "no i want to go say hi to the firemen."  "Hey bubbles, murder exists"

needless to say she got in the car and she wouldn't come out XD.  oi-vey that girl is in trouble when she gets older my sanity was tested that weekend
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Niwantaw

Religions as a whole seem rather pointless and stupid IMO.

Or at least, ones that you pray for a deity to help and explain away everything as said deity's will as these just stop people helping themselves and learning about the unknown.
Only mostly AWOL.

Lolet

@Tawteng,

Ow. Um, okay, I don't really want to defend or discuss my faith. Other than Eywa lol!

@I'awn,

What kind of a school do you go to? And yeah, that girl sounds super irritating!  >:(

'Ì'awn Menari

I went to a public High school that had an NJROTC; and she went to a neighboring public High school with our enemy unit.  (i only say enemy cause our units were rivals).  I mean it's not her fault i blame her parents (though she could try learning stuff away from her parent's knowledge) but still both my and my best friend's sanity was tested...and i think Commander's was as well XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

I feel for you, ma eylan. I would have simply avoided her by the end of the trip. My people skills are rather poor...  ;)

'Ì'awn Menari

Oh me and my black twin (i say that cause she's black and we are attached at the hip, and she's my spiritual twin), were trying to educate her along the way.  i couldn't have avoided her cause like i said we were stuck in small vans...oh man that was fun XD...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

Sounds like a memorable day! hrh

Is you black twin a Wiccan too?

Rain

Epic facepalm

"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Omatikaya on July 05, 2010, 02:27:02 PM
Whoa you're ancient!

I honestly don't know whether to take that as good or bad.  Because that could mean a lot of things.

And Rain: wow.  Just, wow.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Rain

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 05, 2010, 04:47:11 PM
Quote from: Lolet Maticay Omatikaya on July 05, 2010, 02:27:02 PM
Whoa you're ancient!

I honestly don't know whether to take that as good or bad.  Because that could mean a lot of things.

And Rain: wow.  Just, wow.

I thought it was appropriate, considering how much of a FAIL it is that they're making x-rated films based on Avatar. I guess I should have quoted post #1. Lol, though, because it looks like every facepalm in the known world is in that picture.

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Eyamsiyu

This one isn't:

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Rain

Lol that's a funny one.

Eyamsiyu

I can imagine the situation:

"WTF, BP..."

Rain

Has anyone else noticed that WTF can also mean Welcome To Fail?? LMAO

Eyamsiyu

^^^WTF (Welcome to Fail).

JK Rain, we all love ya.

Rain

That's okay, I have foot-in-mouth disease.

Eyamsiyu

What if it was mouth in foot?

A distant voice: "We call that a Picasso painting, ma 'eveng."

... Eywa?

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P