WTF

Started by Txontaw, June 28, 2010, 09:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

I have a confession to make.  :-[

Me and my sister laughed when a guy was rolled over by a steamroller. We saw it on the news and just started laughing, before what really happened sunk in. Then we were like, "Oh s***, that poor guy!".

I still feel bad.

Eyamsiyu

Well, you find it funny because of all those Bugs Bunny cartoons!

Yeah...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

It was the former Seattle mayor too. But he was still alive. I think.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 22, 2010, 09:30:20 AM
I have a confession to make.  :-[

Me and my sister laughed when a guy was rolled over by a steamroller. We saw it on the news and just started laughing, before what really happened sunk in. Then we were like, "Oh s***, that poor guy!".

I still feel bad.

normally ur laughing cause it's one of those 'oh sh** moments' it's like that shocked laughter or something. 
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Txur Niftxavang

I dont know what I would have done, being crushed by a roller, really nothing anyone could have done...  He is lucky too be alive.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.