Short YT video

Started by Plumps, February 06, 2017, 06:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plumps

Ma frapo,

I ventured into the YouTube world and created a little video. Maybe it's useful for somebody. Maybe more will follow (I don't know yet).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8oVupOLYPc

I didn't know where else to put it ... if the moderators see this topic fit some place else, please feel free to move it.

Hayalovay.

Eana Unil

More just have to follow! :D But you know my opinion already ;D
Glad it's finally online, thanks for uploading it! Please feel encouraged to produce more videos of that kind, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate your work!
Great job :)

Toliman

Txantsan :) Really great video ma Plumps :D

Quote from: Eana Unil on February 06, 2017, 07:07:17 PM
Please feel encouraged to produce more videos of that kind, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate your work!
Oe mllte :)

Eltusiyu

Ngeyä sänumvi sunu oeru nìtxan, ma Plumps :)
I hope you will do more lessons like this one about Na'vi grammar in the future.

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Plumps

Quote from: Eana Unil on February 06, 2017, 07:07:17 PM
More just have to follow! :D But you know my opinion already ;D
Glad it's finally online, thanks for uploading it! Please feel encouraged to produce more videos of that kind, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate your work!

Irayo ngaru nìtxan :)

Yeah, as I said, I plan to do more. How regularly they will be, I cannot say at the moment. But I'll do my best. ;)

Quote from: Toliman on February 07, 2017, 08:52:50 AM
Txantsan :) Really great video ma Plumps :D

Thank you so much, ma Toliman :) Glad you like it.

Quote from: Kxrekorikus on February 07, 2017, 11:02:16 AM
Ngeyä sänumvi sunu oeru nìtxan, ma Plumps :)
I hope you will do more lessons like this one about Na'vi grammar in the future.

Irayo nìtxan ma Kxrekorikus
Sìlpey oe fìfya nìteng.

Will see how it goes and what grammar rules can be taught in this format but I'm optimistic :)

Toliman

Great work again :D I hope that it will be continue again :)

Nikalym

like always (2nd time hrh) awesome video :)
Fun to say: 'Eoioa meoauniaeaoio oe 'ieia.

Plumps

Quote from: Toliman on February 12, 2017, 02:37:00 PM
Great work again :D I hope that it will be continue again :)

Thanks, good to know that. I'd love to see more comments and suggestions for what I should talk about next :D
I definitely plan to continue but it's always difficult to find topics to talk about.

Quote from: Nikalym on February 12, 2017, 02:59:54 PM
like always (2nd time hrh) awesome video :)

Thanks so much.

Eana Unil

I'm still trying to think of something ;D When I know something good, I'll let you know in the comments :P

But yeah, I'd really love to see more thumbs up and stuff, guys, what's wrong with you? :P

Tìtstewan

Txantsana tìkangkem, ma Plumps! +1! :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tanri

'Ampi rä'ä!   ;D

Seysonìltsan nìngay, ma Plumps. +1
It feels like real teaching, except for missing noisy and disturbing classmates. 8) (...nostalgically recalling those rare Ngaynume video meetups...)
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Plumps

Quote from: Tìtstewan on February 14, 2017, 03:02:25 AM
Txantsana tìkangkem, ma Plumps! +1! :D

Irayo nìtxan, ma Tìtstewan!

Quote from: Tanri on February 14, 2017, 12:53:09 PM
It feels like real teaching, except for missing noisy and disturbing classmates. 8) (...nostalgically recalling those rare Ngaynume video meetups...)

Thank you so much, ma Tanri. That means a lot to me :)
I think I never was part of the Ngaynume video meetups :-\ But I'm sure we can make this happen again. Give it time. ;)

Plumps

Fìalo ... lu vurkrr ;D

http://youtu.be/RGKluPns-Xc

Ayngaru prrte' liyevu

Story time ... this is probably more suited for intermediate speakers. Na'vi Nì'aw this time without subtitles.

See what you can pick up :)

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Plumps on February 19, 2017, 10:28:53 AM
Fìalo ... lu vurkrr ;D

http://youtu.be/RGKluPns-Xc

Ayngaru prrte' liyevu

Story time ... this is probably more suited for intermediate speakers. Na'vi Nì'aw this time without subtitles.

See what you can pick up :)

This was so awesome!! Nice work with this one. And it also seemed unscripted yet was so smooth.

Plumps

Quote from: Tirea Aean on February 21, 2017, 12:01:22 PM
This was so awesome!! Nice work with this one. And it also seemed unscripted yet was so smooth.

Irayo nìtxan nang :) :-[ :-* Glad you liked it.

Zene oe pivllgnay ... it was scripted with a few spur-of-the-moment additions while filming ... I'm not that good (yet) :(

Aka`ula

These videos are great work  :D! Having videos will benefit anyone trying to get pronunciation down too!  :)

Plumps

Quote from: Aka`ula on February 21, 2017, 05:34:06 PM
These videos are great work  :D! Having videos will benefit anyone trying to get pronunciation down too!  :)

Thank you so much. :D So glad you like them.

Pronunciation ... That is my hope. Although I'm not saying mine is 100% correct. We all have our personal dialects. But I'm very conscious of stress for example because I think that's a point where most people struggle with.

Anyways, there is more where these came from ... I think  ;) :P

Plumps

And the next one is up, concerning the R-ending and "have" and "like"

https://youtu.be/yaiA8HBFzqE

Hope you like it :D

Toliman

Nice video :) Good work again :)