Community Projects > Podcasts & Radio

Short YT video

(1/16) > >>

Plumps:
Ma frapo,

I ventured into the YouTube world and created a little video. Maybe it’s useful for somebody. Maybe more will follow (I don’t know yet).

I didn’t know where else to put it … if the moderators see this topic fit some place else, please feel free to move it.

Hayalovay.

Eana Unil:
More just have to follow! :D But you know my opinion already ;D
Glad it's finally online, thanks for uploading it! Please feel encouraged to produce more videos of that kind, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate your work!
Great job :)

Toliman:
Txantsan :) Really great video ma Plumps :D

--- Quote from: Eana Unil on February 06, 2017, 07:07:17 pm ---Please feel encouraged to produce more videos of that kind, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate your work!

--- End quote ---
Oe mllte :)

Eltusiyu:
Ngeyä sänumvi sunu oeru nìtxan, ma Plumps :)
I hope you will do more lessons like this one about Na'vi grammar in the future.

Plumps:

--- Quote from: Eana Unil on February 06, 2017, 07:07:17 pm ---More just have to follow! :D But you know my opinion already ;D
Glad it's finally online, thanks for uploading it! Please feel encouraged to produce more videos of that kind, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate your work!
--- End quote ---

Irayo ngaru nìtxan :)

Yeah, as I said, I plan to do more. How regularly they will be, I cannot say at the moment. But I’ll do my best. ;)

--- Quote from: Toliman on February 07, 2017, 08:52:50 am ---Txantsan :) Really great video ma Plumps :D
--- End quote ---

Thank you so much, ma Toliman :) Glad you like it.

--- Quote from: Kxrekorikus on February 07, 2017, 11:02:16 am ---Ngeyä sänumvi sunu oeru nìtxan, ma Plumps :)
I hope you will do more lessons like this one about Na'vi grammar in the future.
--- End quote ---

Irayo nìtxan ma Kxrekorikus
Sìlpey oe fìfya nìteng.

Will see how it goes and what grammar rules can be taught in this format but I’m optimistic :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version