Previous topic - Next topic

Ftiafpi

Tirea Aean

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

IRAYO MA FTIAFPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FI'U FTA TSANTSAN!
ATEYO TE SYAKSYUK

Sherilyn

Watched the first lesson.  Well done, ma 'eylan!

Tirea Aean

Don't have time for this right now, could someone be so kind as to write a description of what each video contains? The curiosity burns me, but I cannot possibly watch all these right now :\

Ftiafpi

Muahahahah! Suffer, SUFFER!

.....tìng nari:

This is a series of videos going through the various usages, parts, and most common forms of Na'vi prefixes, infixes, and suffixes. The first lesson explains what a prefix, suffix, and infix are and how they work in English. The second lesson talks about infix positions. The third lesson talks about tense vs aspect. The fourth lesson discusses the infixes used for tense and aspect. The fifth lesson discusses combined tense and aspect infixes and using infixes in sentences. The sixth lesson discusses 2nd position infixes, subjunctive and reflective infixes and prefixes and suffixes.

:)

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tirea Aean

ah kosman ma Ftiafpi. I actually finished listening to them not long ago, and I posted a few things in the other topic. beware that last post of mine was edited A LOT of times.

Anyways, Thans a lot for this helpful series. its a great place to start. if you put annotations or remake, I will surely recommend these to any beginner I meet.

Also, this reminds me that I too have a youtube account LONG overdue for Na'vi langage learning material.

I plan to resurrect my age-old thread im /beginners.

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Kamean on December 22, 2011, 09:18:15 AM
Tìkangkem akosman ma Ftiafpi. :)

+1 :D

Ngaru si irayo ma tsmuk!

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 22, 2011, 11:30:16 AM
ah kosman ma Ftiafpi. I actually finished listening to them not long ago, and I posted a few things in the other topic. beware that last post of mine was edited A LOT of times.

Anyways, Thans a lot for this helpful series. its a great place to start. if you put annotations or remake, I will surely recommend these to any beginner I meet.

Also, this reminds me that I too have a youtube account LONG overdue for Na'vi langage learning material.

I plan to resurrect my age-old thread im /beginners.

Irayo ma tsmuk. I just read your other post and the changes look good. I'm annoyed at how many pronunciation errors I made but I'll make annotations and/or redo some videos to get them better. I had also long neglected my YouTube account and am happy that I've been able to revive it, you should definitely do the same. Even if you just take a half hour to make quick video on one phrase in Na'vi it's a lot of fun and I know people would find it useful and enjoyable. That's what I hope to be able to do in the future.

P.A.'li makto

Great job, ma Ftiafpi!  :)
Cookie for you!  :)

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ftiafpi on December 22, 2011, 11:38:12 AM

Irayo ma tsmuk. I just read your other post and the changes look good. I'm annoyed at how many pronunciation errors I made but I'll make annotations and/or redo some videos to get them better. I had also long neglected my YouTube account and am happy that I've been able to revive it, you should definitely do the same. Even if you just take a half hour to make quick video on one phrase in Na'vi it's a lot of fun and I know people would find it useful and enjoyable. That's what I hope to be able to do in the future.

its totally fine, I readily admit I made similar pronunciation errors on my videos. I'm not sure I know anyone who always speaks Na'vi with spotless pronunciation.

I think I might have a little stxeli a fpi lì'fyaolo' coming up then... ;)

Blue Elf

Good work, Ftiafpi, I think beginners appreciate it. I regret a little that I'm not complete beginner :) but still see your videos as very usefull
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Tewti nang This kind of thing is badly needed, and I am glad you took the time to do it.

With all the video technology I have at my disposal, I should make some videos....

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tirea Aean

'Oma Tirea

OE LU LEHAWNGKRR TO REVIEW THIS... ;P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tirea Aean

Ftiafpi

Just want to let everyone know that I've taken all the corrections and suggestions people pointed out and put them in the video as annotations. Should clear up any mistakes or pronunciation blunders I made.

Tirea Aean