Poll

STUDENTS: Which is The BEST Day to have PNgN Classes?

Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

Author Topic: CLASS TIMES  (Read 11372 times)

Offline NaviFreedomFighter

• Tute
  • Oel Ngati Kame (I See You)
Re: CLASS TIMES
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2010, 01:56:04 am »
Then Friday at 8PM. It's a pity you missed last night. ><
oh no!  :( nxt week then.... where do I click?
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

Offline agent1022

• Uniltìranyu
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2010, 02:02:11 am »
http://forum.learnnavi.org/website-info/if-i-was-to-host-a-teamspeak-server/

Follow those instructions and get established on TS, and then on Fridays connect to port 9988 (just replace 9987 with 9988).

Ngima palulukantsyìp ngim lu

Offline Tirea Aean

• The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2010, 08:20:23 am »
http://forum.learnnavi.org/website-info/if-i-was-to-host-a-teamspeak-server/

Follow those instructions and get established on TS, and then on Fridays connect to port 9988 (just replace 9987 with 9988).

I take it you have not seen the actual Project NgayNume topic on Teamspeak.

LOOK AT THIS: http://forum.learnnavi.org/project-ngaynume/project-ngay-nume-teamspeak-server/

it is a sticky thread in this board called TEAMSPEAK.

Learn Na'vi Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/WF6qcmv

Offline Ftxavanga Txe′lan

• Palulukan Makto
    • My tumblr :)
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2010, 09:40:36 am »
So when are the classes for GMT-5 now? :) And for which level?

Offline Tirea Aean

• The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2010, 09:51:07 am »

The whole point is, grouping and class-choosing DOESNT depend on timezones anymore. that was last session's deal. choose a time(s) from the list on the first post of this thread, hovering your mouse over the huge red letters, and attend on ts.learnnavi.org:9988 as is convenient. ever since i introduced the zone structure last round, poeple still somehow consider it law...it baffles me. they stick together like glue, still defining themselves by timezone. Its cool if they wanna do that. it just confuses me as to why, i guess. It could be that the threads remain still that were there when that structure was created. not sayin the TZ group structure is bad, it just seems to mislead people into believing that they are to be bound to one group and one group only and that is the group of people who live in the same time zone. This new system is for people of many schedules. it (hopefully) shows flexibility.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 09:57:28 am by Tirea Aean »

• Palulukan Makto
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2010, 10:04:02 am »

The whole point is, grouping and class-choosing DOESNT depend on timezones anymore. that was last session's deal. choose a time(s) from the list on the first post of this thread, hovering your mouse over the huge red letters, and attend on ts.learnnavi.org:9988 as is convenient. ever since i introduced the zone structure last round, poeple still somehow consider it law...it baffles me. they stick together like glue, still defining themselves by timezone. Its cool if they wanna do that. it just confuses me as to why, i guess. It could be that the threads remain still that were there when that structure was created. not sayin the TZ group structure is bad, it just seems to mislead people into believing that they are to be bound to one group and one group only and that is the group of people who live in the same time zone. This new system is for people of many schedules. it (hopefully) shows flexibility.

Ow okay, fine! (: Yes, I guess I got confused by that too, but now I get your point ˆˆ

Then I'm gonna go on Friday at 18:00 (or 11:00 PM for GMT 0) for the Na'vi level '?' :)

Irayo! :D

Offline Tirea Aean

• The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2010, 10:09:10 am »

Ow okay, fine! (: Yes, I guess I got confused by that too, but now I get your point ˆˆ

Then I'm gonna go on Friday at 18:00 (or 11:00 PM for GMT 0) for the Na'vi level '?' :)

Irayo! :D

Ah good. That i think is actually a Lvl 1 anyway.

(LOL! and lo and behold, i believe that is actually the "-5 group" ;P)

• Palulukan Makto
« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2010, 10:14:52 am »
Ah good. That i think is actually a Lvl 1 anyway.

(LOL! and lo and behold, i believe that is actually the "-5 group" ;P)

ahah okay, great! =D

Offline Topec

• Ketuwong
  • Tawtìranyu
    • My deviantArt
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2010, 02:57:16 pm »
I might be able to make it for a class tonight, depends cuz of Thanksgiving and family its been kinda busy and hectic, but that'll give me a chance to study more since I know like close to nothing   :-[

Offline Tirea Aean

• The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2010, 03:29:29 pm »
I don't expect a very large attendence tonight. Don't worry if u can't make it. It is an american holiday. If u can make it, that's great, but idk who will be there today or not. I would have hoped that KS memebrs would have posted on here announcing that they will not be available.

Offline Maweyatan

• Omatikaya
  • us United States
  • OEL YASYOM NgEYÄ KEYIT!
    • Project NgayNume
« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2010, 04:54:19 pm »
I am still available. xD

akiwiguy

« Reply #111 on: November 27, 2010, 07:28:18 pm »
Just thought I should put it up here:
GMT+12 meets at 7pm every Friday.

Offline Tirea Aean

• The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2010, 01:22:16 pm »
Just thought I should put it up here:
GMT+12 meets at 7pm every Friday.

Added. thanks. :)

Offline agent1022

• Uniltìranyu
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2010, 10:32:04 pm »
...+10 still exists. Metaphorically. As a constrct.

Ngima palulukantsyìp ngim lu

vamp120

« Reply #114 on: December 05, 2010, 04:13:45 pm »
I can't really make it to most of these times because I'm either in school or at work; I was wondering if you could make a couple of classes for sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience

Offline Tirea Aean

• The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2010, 09:00:39 pm »
Launch 3 days and times have not been discusse yet. These are current times. I will update post 1 of this thread as soon as new times are decided. Keep an eye out for my signature to change and for updates. There's also @NgayNume on Twitter (it's Project NgayNume on Facebook too) if u want to get updates concerning the project.

Offline Tirea Aean

• The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
« Reply #116 on: December 09, 2010, 02:44:53 pm »
Post #1 update bump.

Offline Maweyatan

• Omatikaya
  • us United States
  • OEL YASYOM NgEYÄ KEYIT!
    • Project NgayNume
« Reply #117 on: December 09, 2010, 04:04:56 pm »
Relative to GMT +0, my class will meet at 12:00 am Saturday (7pm GMT -5). I'll ask on FB if anyone would like to have any other time, as I want this class to work for everyone. :D

But, for now, the time shall be, in GMT -5, 7:00pm. ma Alìm, if you preferred a different time, then we could accommodate that.

~Maweyatan

Offline Kekerusey

• Ikran Makto
    • Geekanology
« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2010, 03:52:21 am »
Hi,

I'm going to be brutally honest about this ... I pretty much disillusioned with Project NgayNume (PgNn.) right now.

My frustration with PgNn, specifically with the management of the project (Tirea primarily but I think there are others involved), has been growing week on week and primarily concerns the complete lack of support GMT 0 has had for its L2's. It's not that I think PgNn isn't a good idea, I thought it was blinding (still do) but it's implementation has IMO been heavily flawed ... yes the prezis have improved considerably but no one in PgNn management seems to be learning from the mistakes made in earlier iterations. With the best will in the world I am not able to teach L2's ... sure I am L2 (in the sense of now wanting to study at that level) but what I most certainly am not is L3 by which I mean the kind of level needed to teach wannabe L2's. When I flagged the above up recently to PgNn management (and that wasn't the first time I'd done so), despite an initially positive sounding reception, nothing was done and my frustration hasn't been helped by the recent resignation of a student from GMT 0 because she felt, wrongly (though that would take far too long to argue here), that I was somehow treating her unfairly. I am also frustrated because other suggestions & constructive criticism I have made (good suggestions I thought) have been largely ignored (even my quiz system has remained unsupported in the sense that what I wanted was actual questions and a PgNn oriented way forward).

Now you (PgNn management) have elected to start Phase 3 of the project which, as far as I can tell, is just another relaunch and to cancel the second phase and, presumably, re-integrate the existing students into the new L1 classes. This means the 9 or 10 lessons Ben & I have spent with our current L1's are effectively to be discarded which is a waste of our time and theirs. IMO this is utterly pointless … more so because all the indications are that phase 3 will be just as poorly managed & supported as phase 2 at least as far as GMT 0 is concerned. Some of you may wonder why I didn't say this earlier (actually I did, just not in so many words ... I said it, reposted it and PM'd Tirea with no constructive response) but my irritation with PgNn management disinclined me to say anything positive right then. Also, coming right on top of my failure of to negotiate a GMT 0/GMT -1 merger with Le'eylan (something I suppose you'll have to do now), it really wasn't the best time to go off on one!

Anyway, I have decided I do not want to be a part of Phase 3 but equally I do not wish to leave my current students without L1 support so I would like to continue my current lessons to the end of the available prezis and my students have elected to stay with me (not, of course, that that means they can't also be involved with your re-re-launch as well). I would prefer to do this on the PgNn TeamSpeak server and retain my Karyuä Srungsiyu privileges until the end of that time but if you feel you can't I'll understand and we'll switch to a Skype group (I'm a techy anyway so I can probably configure my own TeamSpeak server or something similar if required) or similar.

I'd appreciate it if you can let me know my TeamSpeak status over the next, say, 2 months (whether or not I can retain KA privs for that period) so I can let my students know.

Keke
Kekerusey (Not Dead [Undead])
"Keye'ung lu nì'aw tì'eyng mì-kìfkey lekye'ung :)"
Geekanology, UK Atheist &
The "Science, Just Science” Campaign (A Cobweb)

vamp120

« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2010, 11:22:57 am »
Relative to GMT +0, my class will meet at 12:00 am Saturday (7pm GMT -5). I'll ask on FB if anyone would like to have any other time, as I want this class to work for everyone. :D

But, for now, the time shall be, in GMT -5, 7:00pm. ma Alìm, if you preferred a different time, then we could accommodate that.

~Maweyatan
;D Irayo ma tsmukan! But if no one else needs another time, I don't want to make it a burden on you guys, you already do too much. If need be, I should be able to make it to the thursday classes.

Become LearnNavi's friend on Facebook Follow LearnNavi on Twitter! Watch LearnNavi's videos on YouTube

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy
| XHTML | RSS | WAP2 | Site Rules

LearnNavi is not affiliated with the official Avatar website,
James Cameron, or the Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation.
All trademarks and servicemarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Images in the LearnNavi.org Forums and Gallery may not be used without permission.

LearnNavi Affiliates:
ToS

LearnNavi is the community to learn Na'vi, the Avatar Language
"A place where real friendships are made." -Paul Frommer

AvatarMeet | Learn Na'vi Forum | Learn Na'vi Wiki | Na'viteri

LearnNavi