Learn Na'vi > Project NgayNume

FEEDBACK

(1/15) > >>

Tirea Aean:
Here, like Kekerusey suggested, is a place to put member FEEDBACK that quite doesnt fall into the suggestions category, but should still be posted as I, Tirea Aean, and my KSs would benefit from reading it. Put thoughts, and the such here. Advice and suggestions should continue to be posted in SUGGESTIONS thread.

agent1022:
I'm disappointed. As TA of UTC+10, I find that no one showing up is quite demoralizing. Did I not tell everyone specifically last Friday that this Friday's meeting would be at the same time? Tirea came on today to take a look at our class and he was VERY disappointed. Rawer. If this was a communication problem, +10, please let me know or else heads will roll. I feel that when you've made the commitment to go to the first class you should have the perseverance to go to the second. I am very, very, disappointed in your actions, +10.

--- Quote from: Tirea Aean ---aw...where are the students? where are the people willing to learn? +10?...This is sad.....very sad only. :( I stayed up supremo late to catch this class and no one shows up...very sad...I will be trying to catch every class today...I guess I shall go to bed, wake up, catch the classes, and possibly get on Lesson 2 Podcast...<sigh
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Ngawng --->____>
--- End quote ---

Yes, Ngawng showed up! Congratulations on being the first ever person in PNgN history to not show up to the first class and then showing up as the only person in the next.

I am honestly quite unhappy about this.

SON, I AM DISAPPOINT, if you'll excuse my using the meme.

Tsyeymzi:

--- Quote from: agent1022 on May 28, 2010, 06:51:24 am ---I'm disappointed. As TA of UTC+10, I find that no one showing up is quite demoralizing. Did I not tell everyone specifically last Friday that this Friday's meeting would be at the same time? Tirea came on today to take a look at our class and he was VERY disappointed. Rawer. If this was a communication problem, +10, please let me know or else heads will roll. I feel that when you've made the commitment to go to the first class you should have the perseverance to go to the second. I am very, very, disappointed in your actions, +10.

--- Quote from: Tirea Aean ---aw...where are the students? where are the people willing to learn? +10?...This is sad.....very sad only. :( I stayed up supremo late to catch this class and no one shows up...very sad...I will be trying to catch every class today...I guess I shall go to bed, wake up, catch the classes, and possibly get on Lesson 2 Podcast...<sigh
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Ngawng --->____>
--- End quote ---

Yes, Ngawng showed up! Congratulations on being the first ever person in PNgN history to not show up to the first class and then showing up as the only person in the next.

I am honestly quite unhappy about this.

SON, I AM DISAPPOINT, if you'll excuse my using the meme.

--- End quote ---

Well, I got stuck at the Optus shop because my mum decided to swap her Phone Service Provider then and there, it took 2 hours of contract signing and explaining jargon to finally do it. :(

...And to think, we went there originally to just scope out options and phones available... It was supposed to take half an hour...

Esmond:
Its Wesak Day!! My family being Buddhists have plans so I have no choice but to follow. I'm really sorry TA.........I really am committed...its just unfortunate that this day is on the same day.

agent1022:
Discuss this in the UTC + 10 thread, please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version