Author Topic: GMT +12 (New Zealand Standard Time)  (Read 1936 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

akiwiguy

  • Guest
GMT +12 (New Zealand Standard Time)
« on: November 05, 2010, 02:40:23 pm »
Anyone here in GMT +12?
I'm getting lonely...

Offline Tirea Aean

  • The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 9740
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Karma: 241
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
Re: GMT +12 (New Zealand Standard Time)
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 10:38:41 am »
Anyone here in GMT +12?
I'm getting lonely...

seems you are not on the roster, sir. and even if you were, youd be the only New Zealander (or anyone in that zone.)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 10:43:31 am by Tirea Aean »

Learn Na'vi Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/WF6qcmv

Offline Tiaothi

  • Tawtute
  • *
  • Posts: 63
  • Karma: 1
  • DEFINITELY the worlds southernmost Na'vi!
Re: GMT +12 (New Zealand Standard Time)
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 10:08:40 pm »
Anyone here in GMT +12?
I'm getting lonely...

You aren't alone - I've signed up for the project. GMT+12 here
"Of everything I've lost, I miss my mind the most"

Offline Tirea Aean

  • The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 9740
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Karma: 241
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
Re: GMT +12 (New Zealand Standard Time)
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 10:26:31 pm »
Anyone here in GMT +12?
I'm getting lonely...

You aren't alone - I've signed up for the project. GMT+12 here

and i believe even you two are not alone...

Learn Na'vi Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/WF6qcmv

Offline Tirea Aean

  • The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 9740
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Karma: 241
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
Re: GMT +12 (New Zealand Standard Time)
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 08:08:05 pm »
just got another one today.

Learn Na'vi Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/WF6qcmv

akiwiguy

  • Guest
Re: GMT +12 (New Zealand Standard Time)
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 08:10:09 pm »
just got another one today.
the one that you got today is a schoolmate of mine.
Tiyawn kanu, kefyak?

Offline Tiaothi

  • Tawtute
  • *
  • Posts: 63
  • Karma: 1
  • DEFINITELY the worlds southernmost Na'vi!
Re: GMT +12 (New Zealand Standard Time)
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 04:26:06 pm »
Sorry about reviving a thread from the dead, but I just have a question for the KS regarding classes.

Where is the freakin' homework?  ;D

As someone who has run many courses (electronics etc) I always had a small assignment after class that should take about 1 hour for people to keep information fresh in memory. It worked well and as a result I had a 97% pass rate from all students (the other 3% were just uninterested).

Just a bit of feedback. And thanks to the KS for putting time aside for this! :)
"Of everything I've lost, I miss my mind the most"

akiwiguy

  • Guest
Re: GMT +12 (New Zealand Standard Time)
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 05:24:26 pm »
Sorry about reviving a thread from the dead, but I just have a question for the KS regarding classes.

Where is the freakin' homework?  ;D

As someone who has run many courses (electronics etc) I always had a small assignment after class that should take about 1 hour for people to keep information fresh in memory. It worked well and as a result I had a 97% pass rate from all students (the other 3% were just uninterested).

Just a bit of feedback. And thanks to the KS for putting time aside for this! :)

I'll assign homework from now on. It'll probably be a simple worksheet about the prezi we did, that you can print off and fill in. Maybe wordfinds with some of the vocab, that kind of thing.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Offline Tirea Aean

  • The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 9740
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Karma: 241
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
Re: GMT +12 (New Zealand Standard Time)
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 06:05:30 pm »
Sorry about reviving a thread from the dead, but I just have a question for the KS regarding classes.

Where is the freakin' homework?  ;D

As someone who has run many courses (electronics etc) I always had a small assignment after class that should take about 1 hour for people to keep information fresh in memory. It worked well and as a result I had a 97% pass rate from all students (the other 3% were just uninterested).

Just a bit of feedback. And thanks to the KS for putting time aside for this! :)

I'll assign homework from now on. It'll probably be a simple worksheet about the prezi we did, that you can print off and fill in. Maybe wordfinds with some of the vocab, that kind of thing.

Thanks for the suggestion!

great idea, and EL'E, I would appreciate if you run the worksheet by me first. and I also ask that it may be allowable that every class may use it.

After a while, I would like to have everyone post in our sectioned off Na'vi nì'aw board in the Homework board of Ngaynume.

I will post in Ideas now.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 07:22:02 pm by Tirea Aean »

Learn Na'vi Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/WF6qcmv

akiwiguy

  • Guest
Re: GMT +12 (New Zealand Standard Time)
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 06:50:47 pm »
great idea, and EL'E, I would appreciate if you run the worksheet by me first.
Sure.
and I also ask that it may be allowable that every class may use it.
No problem.
After a while, I would like to have everyone post in our sectioned off Na'vi nì'aw board in the Homework board of Ngaynume.

YAY Na'vi nì'aw!

Offline Tiaothi

  • Tawtute
  • *
  • Posts: 63
  • Karma: 1
  • DEFINITELY the worlds southernmost Na'vi!
Re: GMT +12 (New Zealand Standard Time)
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 09:04:11 pm »

I'll assign homework from now on. It'll probably be a simple worksheet about the prezi we did, that you can print off and fill in. Maybe wordfinds with some of the vocab, that kind of thing.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Good stuff! Looking forward to it. :)
"Of everything I've lost, I miss my mind the most"

akiwiguy

  • Guest
Re: GMT +12 (New Zealand Standard Time)
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 01:06:09 pm »
Bing.
PLEASE tell me what times you are available for PNgN by clicking here:
http://www.doodle.com/xuc7c2i88s633ker

Offline Tirea Aean

  • The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 9740
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Karma: 241
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
Re: GMT +12 (New Zealand Standard Time)
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 06:20:09 pm »
ah you did doodle instead of whenisgood.net? :P

Either way, that's called takin' the initiative. wish I had 10 more like you. ;D

Learn Na'vi Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/WF6qcmv

 

Become LearnNavi's friend on Facebook Follow LearnNavi on Twitter! Watch LearnNavi's videos on YouTube

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy
| XHTML | RSS | WAP2 | Site Rules

LearnNavi is not affiliated with the official Avatar website,
James Cameron, or the Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation.
All trademarks and servicemarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Images in the LearnNavi.org Forums and Gallery may not be used without permission.

LearnNavi Affiliates:
ToS

LearnNavi is the community to learn Na'vi, the Avatar Language
"A place where real friendships are made." -Paul Frommer

AvatarMeet | Learn Na'vi Forum | Learn Na'vi Wiki | Na'viteri

LearnNavi