Author Topic: Olo'Ikran Txampayä Westrrn (GMT -8)  (Read 11450 times)

Offline Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

• Palulukan Makto
  • Mowana tsamsiyu aean alu Tsyeyk <3
    • Facebook
Re: Olo'Ikran Txampayä Westrrn (GMT -8)
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2010, 02:50:57 pm »
I got your signup data. you're in...

AW dang. i was hopin to say hi to pokey and hear what exactly a "rattle-snort" sounds like. XD HRH

Me too! Hahaha

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Offline Kayrìlien

• Taronyu
  • Kame - Because eyes are not the only way to see.
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2010, 11:25:50 pm »
Just to let everyone know, I've been extraordinarily busy with schoolwork this past week, and I haven't been able to create a Prezi for tomorrow's (October 1st) class. Unless people have any other ideas, I think we should go over Dr. Frommer's latest blog posts on Na'viTeri. After all, he has posted a LOT of new information over the last four days or so, most of which is very useful conversational stuff.

Thoughts?

Kayrìlien

• Palulukan Makto
    • Facebook
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2010, 11:49:44 pm »
Just to let everyone know, I've been extraordinarily busy with schoolwork this past week, and I haven't been able to create a Prezi for tomorrow's (October 1st) class. Unless people have any other ideas, I think we should go over Dr. Frommer's latest blog posts on Na'viTeri. After all, he has posted a LOT of new information over the last four days or so, most of which is very useful conversational stuff.

Thoughts?

Kayrìlien

Mllte oe! Paul's latest blog posts would make a great lesson :) I'm going to see if I can get off work early tomorrow night and then find some Wi-Fi in Portland that will allow TS connection (the Wi-Fi at my work doesn't...already found that out) so I can come to class and help go over stuff! Fingers crossed that I can do all that ^^ !

-Txonä Rolyu

Offline 'Oma Tirea

• Palulukan Makto
  • Na'vi... sleru... rusti...
« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2010, 11:53:03 pm »

Thoughts?

Kayrìlien

There is also the option of improving "what the fwa", but I already have that task to Le'eylan, ngaytxoa.

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Offline Kayrìlien

• Taronyu
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2010, 12:01:38 am »
Mllte oe! Paul's latest blog posts would make a great lesson :) I'm going to see if I can get off work early tomorrow night and then find some Wi-Fi in Portland that will allow TS connection (the Wi-Fi at my work doesn't...already found that out) so I can come to class and help go over stuff! Fingers crossed that I can do all that ^^ !

-Txonä Rolyu

Hopefully that works and we can both be there tomorrow night!

There is also the option of improving "what the fwa", but I already have that task to Le'eylan, ngaytxoa.

That's probably a good thing, ma 'Oma Tirea...I've never been all that good at fwa/futa/furia and all that stuff; and I'm sorry to say I haven't taken the time to learn it better. (Bad Kayr! Bad!) I have worlds of faith in Le'eylan; she'll do a great job like she always does!

Kayrìlien

• Palulukan Makto
    • Facebook
« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2010, 12:11:12 am »

-Txonä Rolyu

Hopefully that works and we can both be there tomorrow night!

Well....I'm having some TS issues now...nothing new there. I'm uninstalling and reinstalling for the krr azazamkivozamzamrrvosìng and HOPEFULLY it will work for tomorrow at least.

That's probably a good thing, ma 'Oma Tirea...I've never been all that good at fwa/futa/furia and all that stuff; and I'm sorry to say I haven't taken the time to learn it better. (Bad Kayr! Bad!) I have worlds of faith in Le'eylan; she'll do a great job like she always does!

Kayrìlien

I could help you with those a bit. I just learned about fwa from Tirea :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Offline Kayrìlien

• Taronyu
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2010, 01:40:29 pm »
Barring any sudden projects being thrust upon me in the next two days or so, I should have a Prezi all about pronunciation done for this Friday's class. Since pronunciation is a topic EVERYONE can work on, it should be applicable to both "Level 1" and "Level 2" students.

There might be homework this week, too, though it should be fun and easy, and really help you guys out.

See you all on Friday,

ta ayngeyä karyu 'eylansì,

Kayrìlien

Offline Kayrìlien

• Taronyu
« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2010, 03:26:42 am »
Barring any sudden projects being thrust upon me in the next two days or so, I should have a Prezi all about pronunciation done for this Friday's class. Since pronunciation is a topic EVERYONE can work on, it should be applicable to both "Level 1" and "Level 2" students.

There might be homework this week, too, though it should be fun and easy, and really help you guys out.

See you all on Friday,

ta ayngeyä karyu 'eylansì,

Kayrìlien

The aforementioned projects' thrust was not vigorous enough to unseat me from my throne of Prezi-creation, and I finally finished! (At 1:00 A.M.)

If any of the other classes want to use this Prezi, I'll post the link here; it's also on the big Prezi topic thread. Remember, it's all about pronunciation; mostly pretty basic stuff, but on a subject I think everyone could use some work on.

http://prezi.com/yqhlexa8ck44/project-ngaynume-lesson-102/

Kayrìlien

Offline Tirea Aean

• The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2010, 07:17:52 am »

It's pretty basic, most of it, but since pronunciation is something that doesn't get addressed all that often, I figured we needed something that focused explicitly on it. You know who you are.  ;)

Kayrìlien

Spread the word that it is on projectngaynume.com, just click the lessons tab at the top.

kelku ikranä a hawnventi yom podcast (na'vi-only): https://tirearadio.com/podcast
Learn Na'vi Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/WF6qcmv

• Palulukan Makto
    • Facebook
« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2010, 12:32:42 am »
Wow guys! I am so happy with tonight's class I could almost yell "Squeeeee!!!" Lol. Anyway, I LOVED the effort everyone was putting forth at reading everything, especially Jake's speech! To the people who read the speech: can you all post in here real fast so i know who you are so I can give you all a kxukxi? You deserve it! I hope everyone had as good a time as I did and that you continue to practice pronunciation, and that you continue to....be awesome! Thanks for a great class and I will see you all next week!

Ngeyä Karyuä Srungsiyu 'eylansì
-Txonä Rolyu
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 12:35:16 am by Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì »

Offline Seze Mune

• Palulukan Makto
  • Fwa kan ke lu nìtam. Nga zene swizawit livonu.
    • Our fun & awesome RP: Aysautral
« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2010, 07:39:13 pm »
Wow guys! I am so happy with tonight's class I could almost yell "Squeeeee!!!" Lol. Anyway, I LOVED the effort everyone was putting forth at reading everything, especially Jake's speech! To the people who read the speech: can you all post in here real fast so i know who you are so I can give you all a kxukxi? You deserve it! I hope everyone had as good a time as I did and that you continue to practice pronunciation, and that you continue to....be awesome! Thanks for a great class and I will see you all next week!

-Txonä Rolyu

I am sorry I missed this class!  It makes me wonder what's on the menu for tonight's class... <grin>

• Palulukan Makto
    • Facebook
« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2010, 02:01:06 am »

-Txonä Rolyu

I am sorry I missed this class!  It makes me wonder what's on the menu for tonight's class... <grin>

MA SEZE!!!! Oh it's so good to hear from you again! I do hope things are alright for you.

-Txonä Rolyu

Offline 'Oma Tirea

• Palulukan Makto
« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2010, 11:44:12 pm »
*sigh...* ballgames...

I can only try not to get distracted by them...

...although I was watching, hoping the two western teams would make it to the World Series...

...and they did ;D

Next week... Oe tayok.  hayolovay.

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Offline 'Oma Tirea

• Palulukan Makto
« Reply #133 on: November 04, 2010, 12:10:59 am »
Tse... frapoya, tivìng nari rutxe fpi fya'o a nga plltxe.  Faylìu livu 'o' :D

http://forum.learnnavi.org/sentence-analysis/navi-lexical-sentences-for-pseudovowels-and-diphthongs/ (link is also in my sig).

Kop...

[smg id=1411 type=av]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Offline Reyi Pxaypxiwll

• Ketuwong
« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2010, 03:26:31 am »
Now I am duly terrified.  Remind me NEVER to listen to that at MIDNIGHT again!  oO;; *zmog*

Pokey: *instinctively goes into protector mode (puffed up and full of thornquills) and moves in to protect his master* Schree!
Me: *embarrassed smile* Irayo, ma Pokey.  Oel tìyawnit ngar, nìteng.  *hugs the bush, managing not to get herself poked somehow*   
Oel ayngati kameie, ma haryu.  Irayo.  Irayo.
Pokey: *rattleschwee*  Pokey says, "Hi."

Offline Tirea Aean

• The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2010, 10:59:02 am »
Now I am duly terrified.  Remind me NEVER to listen to that at MIDNIGHT again!  oO;; *zmog*

Pokey: *instinctively goes into protector mode (puffed up and full of thornquills) and moves in to protect his master* Schree!
Me: *embarrassed smile* Irayo, ma Pokey.  Oel tìyawnit ngar, nìteng.  *hugs the bush, managing not to get herself poked somehow*   

>>nga yawne lu oer

duuude thats weird.

kelku ikranä a hawnventi yom podcast (na'vi-only): https://tirearadio.com/podcast

Offline Tsufätu Ayioangä

• Ikran Makto
  • Beast Trainer and Master
    • The Afanc's Lake - Tumblr
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2010, 11:57:00 am »
OME!  We are almost done!  This is our last regular game and then we have playoffs so hopefully I can start attending PNN soon!

Offline Tirea Aean

• The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Oeri ran lu srung
    • Tirea Aean
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2010, 02:38:20 pm »
OME!  We are almost done!  This is our last regular game and then we have playoffs so hopefully I can start attending PNN soon!

Offline Tsufätu Ayioangä

• Ikran Makto
  • Beast Trainer and Master
    • The Afanc's Lake - Tumblr
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2010, 01:22:43 pm »
Ok so we have the State Championships on Monday so I'm gonna try to attend class tonight however my mother wantsd me to go out of town with her so I'm not sure if I will be able to come.  If not, i will be there next week (the 17th) for sure!

• Palulukan Makto
    • Facebook
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2010, 01:31:12 pm »
Ok so we have the State Championships on Monday so I'm gonna try to attend class tonight however my mother wantsd me to go out of town with her so I'm not sure if I will be able to come.  If not, i will be there next week (the 17th) for sure!

I won't be able to attend this week, I don't know about Kay. Something tells me that there won't be a lesson this week. People might still meet, but there won't be an actual lesson unless Tirea or Maweyatan have something. Or perhaps we'lll be lucky and Le'eylan will grace us with her presence! Anyway, Kay and myself have been very busy with finals and I have also had performances. I have one tonight, that's why I can't attend. I also don't know about class next week. There has been talk about concluding PNgN this week so we can have a break before PNgN 3. I don't know what the final word on that is. Sorry for all the "I dont' know"s but I truly don't know. Still do try to come tonight. Even if there's no lesson, it's still fun hanging out with everyone :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Become LearnNavi's friend on Facebook Follow LearnNavi on Twitter! Watch LearnNavi's videos on YouTube

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy
| XHTML | RSS | WAP2 | Site Rules

LearnNavi is not affiliated with the official Avatar website,
James Cameron, LightStorm Entertainment or The Walt Disney Company.
All trademarks and servicemarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Images in the LearnNavi.org Forums and Gallery may not be used without permission.

LearnNavi Affiliates:
ToS

LearnNavi is the community to learn Na'vi, the Avatar Language
"A place where real friendships are made." -Paul Frommer

AvatarMeet | Learn Na'vi Forum | Learn Na'vi Wiki | Na'viteri

LearnNavi