Learn Na'vi > Project NgayNume

TECH ISSUES

(1/6) > >>

Tirea Aean:
You read the title! post your complaints here, and We will try our best to help you as quickly as possible!

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì:
Teamspeak is not letting me select a hotkey for speaking. I follow all the instructions and the thing that says "Select a hotkey" pops up, but when I press the key I want to use (spacebar), it doesn't do anything, the screen just sits there. I have no idea what to do about this. Can anyone help? Thanks.

-Txona Rolyu

Tirea Aean:
That's a fail. DO NOT try to use the spacebar for ptt. Please use some key combo that doesn't do anything. I use on the left side of keyboard, I hold down both ctrl and alt at same time. Try that. Get back(to me) if it works/doesnt work. Thanks for posting your tech problem, hope I can help you fix it.

--TA

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì:
I tried Ctrl/Alt, then Tab, then Fn, then Fn/Alt...nothing's working.

Tirea Aean:
Idk man. If you just go into the capture setting option, you select the push to talk bubble, click the button where you are told to push a hotkey. Use leftside ctrl+alt. Then there is a test voice option. Use that to see if it worked.

If setting this up keeps failing, then put it on continuous transmission BUT MUTE YOURSELF AT TIMES WHEN YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING.
That's the last straw solution. Seeya on the server later tonight. Forgot I had somethin to do for a few hrs so I'm comin to u now by Sprint BB Curve. Later.

--Spirit Blue

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version