1337 Alternative Keyboard (QWERTY)

Started by Yayo, January 13, 2011, 12:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yayo

Well, I decided to create my own alternative keyboard as a result of curiosity and boredom.

Here it is;

Yayo.'s v0.1 1337 Keyboard.

Ps. I have included a layout reference sheet for your convenience. It is also in a zip file. Open the file (once downloaded) and open the Setup. It should install automatically. Tirea replied with a positive test, so it should work.

Leet away!

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Yayo. on January 13, 2011, 12:14:51 AM
Well, I decided to create my own alternative keyboard as a result of curiosity and boredom.

Here it is;

Yayo.'s v0.1 1337 Keyboard.

Ps. I have included a layout reference sheet for your convenience. It is also in a zip file. Open the file (once downloaded) and open the Setup. It should install automatically. Tirea replied with a positive test, so it should work.

Leet away!

can type na'vi in leet srak? how do ä and ì :-P

Yayo

I actually discussed this with my school friends.
I'll work on it. I'll find a substitute for ä and ì.

Yayo on facebook

Yayo

I was wondering; is it possible to use a program which converts drawing into text? If so; Na'vi 1337 is possible.

Something like this.

Yayo on facebook

akiwiguy

3|_7|_| |_3|=|\|94|* :3\/3|\|9 15 8377312 7|-|4|\| '/4'/0.
|/\|444444'/ 8377312 7|-|4|\| '/4'/0.

akiwiguy

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Yayo. on January 13, 2011, 12:32:29 AM
I was wondering; is it possible to use a program which converts drawing into text? If so; Na'vi 1337 is possible.

Something like this.

Do you mean that something like that is possible on your keyboard? :o It's awesome :D

Also, before installing it, I'd like to know: Is Na'vi 1337 strongly inspired from an already existing keyboard, for instance the English one? If my keyboard is English, would I be confused with yours? :)

Yayo

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 13, 2011, 06:38:28 AM

Something like this.

Do you mean that something like that is possible on your keyboard? :o It's awesome :D

Also, before installing it, I'd like to know: Is Na'vi 1337 strongly inspired from an already existing keyboard, for instance the English one? If my keyboard is English, would I be confused with yours? :)

Na'vi 1337 is not possible on my keyboard.. yet.

Eltu: you are not better than me.. :)

Yayo on facebook

akiwiguy

Quote from: Yayo. on January 13, 2011, 03:14:26 PM
Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 13, 2011, 06:38:28 AM

Something like this.

Na'vi 1337 is not possible on my keyboard.. yet.

Eltu: you are not better than me.. :)

'/35 1 4|\/|. 1 |\/|4|<3 4 |<3'/80412|] 700¡¡¡
1 4|\/| |/\|4'/ 8377312 7|-|4|\| '/0|_|.
1 4|\/| 7|-|3 |<5 0|\|= +12 4|\||] 1 |*|/\||\| '/0|_| 4|_|_¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
(3|\||] |*1551|\|9 |*30|*|_3 0|=|=)

Yayo

You wrote "end" instead of "and"?

I'm glad to see that you are following the 1337 exclamation mark rule.

Yayo on facebook

akiwiguy

Quote from: Yayo. on January 13, 2011, 11:18:30 PM
You wrote "end" instead of "and"?

I'm glad to see that you are following the 1337 exclamation mark rule.

Typo.

Yayo

Funnily enough; this has just become a "SPAM" thread rather than a yearn for a resource. Can the Local Moderator please lock this thread?
Thank you.

Yayo on facebook

akiwiguy

Yayo

No.

We can make a Spam in 1337 thread though.

Yayo on facebook

Tirea Aean

Locked on request. Thanks Yayo.

and Eltu, you DID say end. but you meant it. you said

(end pissing people off)

which i took as a

"</end_pissing_people_off>"

Seze

Quote from: Yayo. on January 13, 2011, 11:26:31 PM
Can the Local Moderator please lock this thread?
Thank you.

FYI, the owner of a thread has the power to lock their thread if they so choose.  There should be a link towards the bottom of the page that says "Lock Thread".  

Also, if you or anyone else see a thread that needs to be locked, please do not hesitate to use the "Report to Moderator" button that is available on every post.  That is the best way to get a moderator's attention.  Simply replying in a thread asking for a moderator to help may go unanswered for quite a while, especially in the lesser trafficked parts of the forum.  The "Report to Moderator" feature seems to be fairly unknown to most people, so this is just a friendly reminder and FYI for future reference  ;)...

Report to Moderator Link ↓

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available