A Na'vi Blog Post A Day

Started by Le'eylan, December 17, 2015, 11:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wllìm

Quote from: Plumps on January 02, 2016, 06:00:29 PM
Hm, I just checked but nothing got through to me to admin or edit ... very strange :-\
Very strange, I just tried commenting on your second post, but it again doesn't seem to work... Maybe it's because I'm using Android, I'll try it on my laptop this afternoon... :-\

This was what I wanted to post:
Fìsäfpìl ley nìngay. Oe nìteng pxìm 'efu keftxo hì'ia sänuitalun... Sweylu txo tsakem ke sayi oe fìzìsìt.

Plumps

Quote from: Le'eylan on January 03, 2016, 03:48:30 AM
I have made a little list as a guide for what I'm gonna write every day. it's very simple and I'm only about a week ahead, but it will help on the days I don't have a clue what to write about!  :)

Kanu nìtxan ;)

Ke lu oe hawlyu asìltsan ... I wing it, as they say  ;D

Quote from: Wllìm on January 03, 2016, 06:18:03 AM
Quote from: Plumps on January 02, 2016, 06:00:29 PM
Hm, I just checked but nothing got through to me to admin or edit ... very strange :-\
Very strange, I just tried commenting on your second post, but it again doesn't seem to work... Maybe it's because I'm using Android, I'll try it on my laptop this afternoon... :-\

This was what I wanted to post:
Fìsäfpìl ley nìngay. Oe nìteng pxìm 'efu keftxo hì'ia sänuitalun... Sweylu txo tsakem ke sayi oe fìzìsìt.

Stxong nìtxan :-\
Ke omum oe. Ke lu oe tsulfätu eltuä lefngap.

Säplltxeviri ngeyä irayo. Sran, sweylu! Tìrey slu ftue nì'ul, spivaw oeti rutxe ;)

Nìvingkap, I'm trying to get the word out like crazy and tweet the blog posts on twitter. I know that Eana Unil and Vawmataw have twitter accounts. What about the rest of you?

Tìtstewan

These are great Na'vi blog posts! :D :) Too bad that I hadn't the time to get/prepare a blog, too...

Nìvingkap, I think, this thread is worth to be sticky. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Vawmataw

Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 03, 2016, 10:43:42 AM
Too bad that I hadn't the time to get/prepare a blog, too...
Well, it's the easiest thing ever. You sign up/sign in on Blogger, Weebly, Jimbdo, etc. and in 10 minutes you get a working website. ;)
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Wllìm

Quote from: Wllìm on January 02, 2016, 05:36:00 PM
Quote from: Plumps on January 02, 2016, 05:11:56 PM
Too bad the comment function on Wllìm's blog is not on.
Sorry for that... For some reason when I enabled the commenting function it deleted all text on the page ??? I'll try to fix that tomorrow :)

This should be fixed now, so the comments are on again :D

Plumps

Quote from: Wllìm on January 03, 2016, 03:28:33 PM
Quote from: Wllìm on January 02, 2016, 05:36:00 PM
Quote from: Plumps on January 02, 2016, 05:11:56 PM
Too bad the comment function on Wllìm's blog is not on.
Sorry for that... For some reason when I enabled the commenting function it deleted all text on the page ??? I'll try to fix that tomorrow :)

This should be fixed now, so the comments are on again :D

Set frawzo!
Works like a charm ;)

Little note on something I noticed in your and Vawmataw's entries from yesterday (because I can't help myself :P):

The use of tsa- or fra-. Remember that words beginning with the same vowel simply elide: tsatxkxerel (< tsa-atxkxerel) and fratan (< fra-atan)

Vawmataw

Wllìm

Quote from: Plumps on January 04, 2016, 11:40:19 AM
Little note on something I noticed in your and Vawmataw's entries from yesterday (because I can't help myself :P):

The use of tsa- or fra-. Remember that words beginning with the same vowel simply elide: tsatxkxerel (< tsa-atxkxerel) and fratan (< fra-atan)

Oh, nice, I didn't know that. Fixed!

Also put online today's article, but it is rather short :(

Le'eylan

I only have 23 minutes left and I've barely started ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Blue Elf

I really enjoy fact that we write, read and comment our posts each other. This really brings new life here.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Plumps

Quote from: Le'eylan on January 05, 2016, 05:37:58 PM
I only have 23 minutes left and I've barely started ahhhhhhhhhhhh

And you still managed ;) Congrats!

Quote from: Blue Elf on January 06, 2016, 02:08:30 PM
I really enjoy fact that we write, read and comment our posts each other. This really brings new life here.

Yeah, me too.

Ma Le'eylan, I tried to comment on your last post about Sofia Jannok but it seems it didn't get through :(

Eana Unil

Me too :) I always try to read every post each day, even though I may not comment on all of them. ^^'

Blue Elf

Quote from: Eana Unil on January 06, 2016, 02:28:59 PM

Me too :) I always try to read every post each day, even though I may not comment on all of them. ^^'
Nìvigkap, ma Eana unil - you confused me today, as you have two posts with "Trr a4ve #navipostaday" title  ;D Now I see you already fixed it, good.

Eana Unil

Quote from: Blue Elf on January 06, 2016, 02:36:47 PM
Quote from: Eana Unil on January 06, 2016, 02:28:59 PM

Nìvigkap, ma Eana unil - you confused me today, as you have two posts with "Trr a4ve #navipostaday" title  ;D Now I see you already fixed it, good.
Yeah, I saw that when I wanted to write my post today and immediately changed it xD

Blue Elf

Quote from: Plumps on January 06, 2016, 02:27:26 PM
Ma Le'eylan, I tried to comment on your last post about Sofia Jannok but it seems it didn't get through :(
I commented few minutes ago and no problem occurred. Try again. But I remember I had also some problem with commenting there a long time ago.

Plumps

Quote from: Blue Elf on January 06, 2016, 02:51:21 PM
I commented few minutes ago and no problem occurred. Try again. But I remember I had also some problem with commenting there a long time ago.

I don't know what it is ... hek nìtxan :-\

Vawmataw

You'll understand that due to school I can't post anything until 4:45 p.m. EST (10:45 p.m. CET).

Le'eylan

It's really odd because your comments always get blocked and have to be approved! It thinks it's spam  ;D

I'm really behind on reading everybody's posts... I'll catch up tomorrow!
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Wllìm

About commenting: I cannot comment on the blogs of Blue Elf, Plumps and Eana Unil from my phone (don't worry, it's probably my phone's fault :)). So I read your posts on my phone in the morning, want to leave a comment, and then when I'm at home again in the evening and I have access to my laptop again, I forget to post the comment ;D

Quote from: Eana Unil on January 06, 2016, 02:43:29 PM
Quote from: Blue Elf on January 06, 2016, 02:36:47 PM
Yeah, I saw that when I wanted to write my post today and immediately changed it xD
Ah, I was thinking you missed a day... ;)

By the way, we are at 7 January already, and everyone managed to post every day! It's a great achievement already! :D

Blue Elf

Quote from: Wllìm on January 07, 2016, 01:45:09 AM
By the way, we are at 7 January already, and everyone managed to post every day! It's a great achievement already! :D
Well, it's a little surprising to me, but good. I hope I'll be able to create at least 50% of possible posts :) Today I have no idea, but I have two backups messages prepared for such case ;D