Started by MrGoodbytes, May 13, 2010, 05:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrGoodbytes

I am working on making an Avatar RPG with Engine001.  It will look like a higher quality pokemon game, but the end result is an rpg that you could (technically) play forever- if you feel like playing a game like this forever, that is.  I will be creating a lot of my own resources, but will need testers, spell checkers, and things like that before it is "officially" released.  Please reply or PM me if you would like to help with this or have questions

Niwantaw

*waves hands*
TESTER READY!!
:D
Only mostly AWOL.

Oe Lu Toruk Makto

I will help test it too ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Toruk Makto is king of the Ikran riders

MrGoodbytes

I may need some help with development too, so if anyone is good at graphics, post it here!

Col Quaritch

Sign me up help however I can

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Hey I'd love to be a tester.  This sounds fun :)

I'm not sure what else I could do to help unless you need voices or something.

Tsamsiyu92

I'd love to be a tester too...

MrGoodbytes

Thank you for all of your support.  Right now I am really needing somebody who can edit a stop action picture of a person and make it a na'vi.  It is a grayscale picture, so if anyone can help, please pm me or shoot me an email :)

Col Quaritch

Sadly my artistic talents are on the level of blurry stickmen, was curios as to type of content you are thinking? One input I would like to suggest is a leveling system not based on hours of just mindless killing X creature. Yes there are those who love that in mmo's mostly for number killed to get a badge. My thought was say you start with a young navi level 1 he/she has a starting contact that sets then on a story line developing the path the navi may take typical mmos, tank, crowd control, healer, damage dealer and so on. Say as healer the first part of their missies teach them how to spot diff plants in the game how to craft diff types of cures, at the end of that short story the character would recivev xp based on level of difficulty and then move on to the next mission the contact has, naturally you can see how this can just keep expanding without having to resort to killing lots and lots numbers of creatures just to level.

MrGoodbytes

I like that idea.  Like i said, it will be sort of pokemon style graphics just because of the way the program runs, but i was thinking you would start out on earth, then board the isv, go to pandora and then really start.  Then as a Na'vi you could go hunting, explore, and stuff like that.  I was going to use the levels to determine where you "linked" to in the game.  Level 1 you liink into the Avatar Chamber, two in the hut, and three in hometree.

Col Quaritch

I have not seen these game I'll look into the see what I can do to help, once I know more what your thinking better it will be to hammer out.

Niwantaw

just a little idea..
how about a karma system...
you know do bad things people start hating you, good things people start liking you more
just an idea...
Only mostly AWOL.

Col Quaritch

I see that only working with player vs environment

'eylan na'viyä

how about a karma system that works like this:
you will get good karma when you kill something that disturb the balance and bad karma when you kill unnecessarily.

MrGoodbytes

Hmmm...  I'll think about that...

Txuraeyktan

I'm willing to be tester for your game, and I am willing to do anything else! just tell me what to do!
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!