Current Projects Database

Started by Nume fpi sänume, January 09, 2010, 03:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nume fpi sänume

Go HERE for the new project database.

This is a list of all of the current projects under construction, as well as its developer(s) you should contact if your interested in trying to help. The Project title is also a link to the forum thread containing it. If I missed your project, please let me know and I will review it. If your project was developed after this post was made, please contact be about possibly adding it here via PM so I can review it.

Under Development

New User Handbook Started by überdoodlet. Contributions by TunVrrtep and TireaAean.

Na'vi Language Tool Developed by Irongamer. Contributions by omängum fra'uti and Ftiafpi.

Na'vi Spoken Dialog Developed by Ftiafpi. Contributions by omängum fra'uti and kawng mungeyu.

Na'vi Rosetta Stone Developed by Pxi.

"Neytiri" Chat Bot Developed by MulleDK19. Contributions by people teaching the bot the language.

Eana Eltu Translator Developed by Tuiq Contributions by Taronyu.

Na'vi Pocketmod Guide Developed by MidnightLightning. Editing help from Ftiafpi.

Propaganda Pocketmod Developed by MidnightLighting.

Learn Na'vi Mobile App (iOS & Android) Developed by Seze, Omängum Fra'uti, and Muzer.

Tree of Voices/Rosetta stone style learning Developed by JayWalker

Rina' li'fyayä - Vocab Learning Developed by Maybourne

Na'vi Learning Book Developed by Seyvaro using multiple resources.

Dictionaries

Na'vi Dictionary Developed by Taronyu.

Na'vi Desktop Dictionary Developed by SirHaxalot, contributions by Taronyu.

Na'vi Audio Dictionary Developed by Taronyu, using Ftiafpi's "Na'vi  Spoken Dialogue."

Sub Na'vi Rhyming Dictionary Developed by Eight, contributions from Taronyu

Na'vi - English Babylon Dictionary Developed by Lance R. Casey, using resources from Taronyu's dictionary.

Flash Card Programs

jMemorize Language flashcard packs by wisnij, Autakuk'Ekong, and Tsway'eion. Use the link below to get the most updated flash card pack.

jMemorize flashcards updated list Updated by Mirri

Memory Lifter Language flashcard packs by morten.

Anki Spoken Cards Language flashcard packs by omängum fra'uti.

gFlash+ vocab and alphabet for your smartphone Flashcards created by Mawey Seze.

Other Projects

The Lion King nìNa'vi Project lead Le'eylan.

Project Pandora Developed by OfPandora with other resources.

Na'vi Keyboard Layout Developed by Coda, contributions by Seze, and Veryth.

A Midsummer Night's Dream translated into Na'vi Project lead Tsway'eion. Contributions by multiple forum members.

Hamlet translated into Na'vi Project lead Kewnya Txamew'itan. Contributions by multiple forum members.

Na'vi Grammar Worksheets Created by Skxawng and Taronyu

Na'vi activity and learning book Created by Dustywhite

Ftiafpi

Excellent list! Irayo ma tsmukan.

Taronyu

Thanks for this. Hope you don't mind, I added my audio dictionary and grammar into here, for now, as they are still in Progress.

Edit: I added the two Dictionaries as well, as it becomes more and more clear that they are eternal works in progress.

Nume fpi sänume

No problem, and i noticed that when i saw the edited by :) took me a few to notice what was new.

Nume fpi sänume

Yep. Fixed it.

Updated the list. Separated dictionaries into their own category.

Nume fpi sänume

Added a couple projects to the list. I will be doing messages to developers sometime in the next week, making sure everyone is still in some kind of development. I may add another area for "completed" projects.

Dryson Bennington

I found this auto translator site that is in need of a dire input of translated words from Terran English to Pandoran Na'Vi.

http://navilator.com/index.php

Rain

Anybody want help translating Shakespeare? My biggest assest would be that I can understand it, lol. Also, how's about Romeo and Juliet?
Slä fnu! Pe atan ftu alìm taw zera'u srak? Lu fifya, ulte Yulet leyu tsawke. Leyu oeyä poe; leyu oeyä yawne! Ma Eywa, tsnì poe omolum poe lolu!
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

DrizztDoUrden

excelent list,irayo
it will be a nice idea to mark the completed projects and the uncompleted ones yet,what do you think?
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Letxepa tirea

Could you please add the bible in Na'vi Project to the list?

Oe zola'u, Oe tsole'a, Oe skola'a

'eylan na'viyä

Nume fpi sänume

Seriously, if you want stuff added, PM me about it. The PM goes to my phone, which I check 100x more often then I check this thread, and you have a MUCH better chance of getting stuff added that way :) I'll see about adding in these couple of things today.

hawnuyuna'viyä

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on January 09, 2010, 03:51:57 PM
Hamlet translated into Na'vi Project lead kawng mungeyu. Contributions by multiple forum members.

It is worth changing this post to reflect the change to tìkawng mungeyu's name which is now kemeoauniaea, just in case anybody else wishes to join the project.

Seze

Quote from: hawnuyu na'viyä on May 05, 2010, 12:12:53 PM
Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on January 09, 2010, 03:51:57 PM
Hamlet translated into Na'vi Project lead kawng mungeyu. Contributions by multiple forum members.

It is worth changing this post to reflect the change to tìkawng mungeyu's name which is now kemeoauniaea, just in case anybody else wishes to join the project.

Updated...

Nume fpi sänume has been away recently, if anyone wants things updated on this topic feel free to reply here or send me a PM and I will try to take care of it.

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Seze

Added "The Lion King nìNa'vi" ulte "New User Handbook" to the list of projects

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Tirea Aean

This thread may need to be updated. ;)

Tìtstewan

This thread is on my "To Do" list. ;D I'll jump into it on the weekend. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tìtstewan

OK, I did write it.

HERE

So, please go to the new one, and do not refer this old thread as it contains old or broken links, not current material and out dated information!

Please unstick and lock this thread.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-