Na'vi Pocketmod guide

Started by MidnightLightning, January 04, 2010, 04:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

Quote from: MidnightLightning on October 28, 2014, 10:20:20 AM
For the "Mìfìtseng" phrase, I'm not quite sure what you're suggesting; are you saying the use of it in the "I will be right back?" example is wrong? Or are you suggesting it be used in the "What is ____?" example? Thanks!
What I mean with "mìfìtseng" is, that one cannot write it as you have written, there is simply missing a space between and fìtseng OR one could write fìtseng - the adposition attached at the end of the word.

Quote from: MidnightLightning on October 28, 2014, 10:20:20 AM
  • Questions/Answers examples: I updated "Peikran lu ngaru?" but left the answer as "Ke fi'u, tsa'u ikran" for the moment, since the point is to try and use as many of the "answers" as possible to make it as dense an example as possible; it's currently using "this" and "that", and I'd rather not drop the "this" unless syntactically that's wrong. Or can someone come up with a better example that includes as many this/that/there/here's as possible?
Well, "ke fì'u, tsa'u ikran" make no sense...

I got an idea with this example, but I'm not 100% sure:
Fayikranpe lu pum ngeyä? - Which of these ikrans are yours?
Answere:
Tsaikran lu pum oeyä - That ikran is mine.

So, in the question part, you have fì-ay-ikran-pe -> fayikranpe, and in the answere part you have a tsa-ikran - that ikran

If I have more time (weekend) I'll looking at the new file. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.